'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser5524

And final comment. We are only up by about 100 cities on the war score aspect. Less if we include Wolverines into the mix... I don't know why that side is so discouraged, WD was crushing it in WS and you see what happened to them. There is so much time left in the world and anything can happen. Guess thats their problem..

DeletedUser16164

Mods don't get too mad - quoting will help this stay clear to which part of the last 3 (now 4) messages I am answer. Thanks

Honestly I don't know why you are crying so much....

Sometimes stirring can be confused for crying... fair. Not sure how taking them out equals 30!? I assume you somehow think that PITA and MIP's are dupliciatious in some way!?
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

Iwilson, you are very good are writing ALOT and trying to prove your points with numbers and "fact". :X

I just like people to be honest is that too much ask? Fact twisting is lieing. Changing facts to fit a new narrative is lieing. I am biased, I would like to play where the rules of engagement are followed by everyone. (botting, excessiving golding, timer cheats, and alliance stuffing all the SAME category - all can lead to winning) Biased or not that is my stance. The indigenous people of america didn't fight by the "rules of engagement", nor did early england colonizing separatists fighting by the "rule of engagement". NO ONE SAID YOU HAD TO - but when you want respect for a "hard earned win" it is fair to say - ehhh congrats...rather than sincere respect. I agree with some of what you say in the last three sentences - good rebuttal. This is MORE a "Diplo" won world - not MORE a "Fighting" won world. Fair enough. (proven again by FACTS, more among ROO and MIP that are NOT fighters than are.)

...Now now Wilson don't go taking my terms out of context, its bad form...

OOOO Zeek you stretched too far here... valiant effort ---HOWEVER, you said NO-ONE had complained. I did not, nor tried to show a narrative of EVERYONE complaining! Just needed 1 (showed 3-4) to prove that, YES some on your side have complained! lol

As for the "don't go taking my terms out of context" the confusion is plainly: you misunderstood OR misconceptualized my comments ( THUS causing yours to be out of context ALREADY!

GREP ON
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

p.s. its now 4 messages
I don't know why that side is so discouraged,

Did I ever say discouraged? When my mom made cookies she would stir the pot from many angles to ensure that all the flour was mixed... A lesson in this: Sometimes the pot is stirred from an ANGLE LOL
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16164

Zeeker "Iwilson, you are very good are writing ALOT and trying to prove your points with numbers and "fact"."

FACT
In my message I used 193 words avg per response. I responded to two players and made a new group comment - (185, 261, 132) - 578 words
In you messages (4) you responded to ONE player and used 488 words.

Fair to say we both write ALOT - and Math is fun!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser15165

@lwilson you just put yourself in the spot light when you wrote -

Mods don't get too mad - quoting will help this stay clear to which part of the last 3 messages I am answer. Thanks

But even after that you then quoted yet another to make it 4........ As the rules state the following, "Do not include lots of unnecessary quotations".

I can see from your replies that they were necessary in your eyes.

But next time instead of nearly filling a whole page up, why not just quote an extract, maybe the first sentence instead of everything written by the person who's attention you are trying to attract. Or if you must quote everything answer them individually.

Only 118 words not including these................post note to self........."must do better in future".

Lurks.

DeletedUser16164

"must do better in future".

Consider it “posted” and will correct my mistake.
(P.s was added to indicate a 4th message was added AFTER I had typed response. As suggested I will post a new comment In the future)

We definitely are not hugging out this server, ROO& 2 fought everyone those aligned too us serve a strategic purpose.

Besides that MIP is Mass Quitting, 1 big player quit bc he was caught off and lost 2 cities instead of saying damn I was caught said player flipped out blamed it on a spy (because he cannot be taken normally LOL just have too laugh) Another left, its sad honestly because if I defected I could turn them around in a heartbeat in fact any capable Veteran leader could..

PITA peeps my advice is too recruit them reform because TIME IS RUNNING OUT...…..

Last edited:

DeletedUser16164

Al, is this like when the hand-me-downs are set out and the older brother/sister has already picked over the clothes and got the ones he/she wanted? Or are you still looking over the lot? ... again...
Simply classic! - playing it off like you have not already recruited MORE MIP players... nice spin - you've really got us all fooled...
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Or is this somehow, so later on - when some players do unite you can come back and say you called it??
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

-this is too obvious to ever try to play the claviorant card...
Or is this like a power trip thing and you just need MORE control so you somehow need to find a way to control PITA too??
-I said before if you wanted we could "all pact"... not enough control... you need the only 3 left not pacted with you in the top 10??

Your right Al,
Any Veteran leaders in your position, could complete the 7 wonder sweep in a heartbeat! Hope it all works out... We are shaking in our boots at the power of your 70 fighters...

p.s. A while back PITA was sinking and we were suppose to run to MIP because they could float??? - Can yall get it straight?

DeletedUser16164

Another left, its sad honestly because if I defected I could turn them around in a heartbeat in fact any capable Veteran leader could...
FFFIIINNNNEEEE.....It's time to respond to this jab at the other leaders as you have now used versions of this three times!!!
It's a classically sound insult at first glance... It starts off well, presenting a hypothesis, answering the hypothesis with a logical component, ends well leaving the reader resolved to the hypothesis.... in this case - placing the leadership of MIP soundly in a "non-capable" camp...BURN!!!

BUT a major flaw in structure...There is there is no way to verify or test the hypothesis presented.

BUT a major flaw in delivery... You do a little pat on the back to yourself like somehow all your other leaders are unneeded in the "turn around". You alone, in a heartbeat, could "turn them around", to face the group you created!?!?

BUT a major flaw in accountability... It means that if someone did come along and "turn them around" major credit would be due to them

This is why I have never addressed this comment before...

We are not recruiting any MIP current members or any previous even ex wders. They came too us because of several issues some mentioned here.
I say any leader can because i have been in MIPs position several times down n out mass quiting etc and turned around said alliances to almost winning a world. They are close in pts and close in city count but not in strategy clearly that is lacking.
Our alliance with the bloods started all the back almost too when they came onboard no one was crying then....
As for the Wolverines it was a strategic decision..
Iwilson multiple alliances in today's grep have too happen bc, attention spans are limited combined with its a long world you need a player pool to draw from. We groom players in ROO and when one key member leaves we have a member waiting to step up.
WarDogs only had 1 alliance and the attrition alone they would have faded out.
MIP Has a sub alliance and is pacted with u guys dont see us crying do u.

Again if in PITA i would get mipers too join bc MIP is toast. Reform regroup and this world will be up for grabs don't and its over plain and simple..

Last edited:

DeletedUser16164

I was not in the world to cry about it at the time! ;)
BBR hasn’t collapsed from “attrition”... are you saying they are bound for collapse - or does your point just not hold any weight?

MIP Has a sub alliance and is pacted with u guys dont see us crying do u.
Are we though!? :confused:
Does the last paragraph benefit RoO more, or PITA.... hmmmm.... another one of your comments that on the surface looks one way, but the under current is fickle...try to beat you at your own game as if we have no other options!? Lol

Maybe we just sit by and let you sim out the rest of the world if MIP collapses & ghosts and enjoy the fight we are in?? Half your group is playing that game already... wouldn’t be too hard to convert the rest over I bet... Heck maybe we even ghost too and just lurk on to see what would happens!? 300 players should be enough for good batteling right? - you wouldn’t even need to BP boost anymore!

There are plenty of ways to “strategically” take down RoO - and if we are going down anyway, as you constantly remind... maybe we take you down with us??:eek:

Absolutely there are ways we can fail or fall short but i am not going say anything on how too or anything lol... My last world the enemy alliance mass quit the world i really hope that doesn't happen here would be very disappointing...
You're right maybe u are not pacted lol but i would guess u are based on siege reports both sending ie....
Nothing is set in stone a lot of time left just saying clock is ticking..

DeletedUser16164

I didn't know you had to be pacted to send support to a siege...
Well 2 in a row would it make a little run you have going... maybe we can help out with that.

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Thats up to u and no every world is different, can't predict what a player or an alliance will do..
MASS SIMMING, lol what stats have u guys been following we lead all alliances in cities taken. We have at least 10 in siege every day or more. So if thats mass simming we have a different perspective and definition of the word.
You guys lose any argument on that front or point.

DeletedUser16194

You’re reading into my comment too far Al. I didn’t say you were mass simming currently. I said you were leading this world into that slow mess, implying that you did that in the last world, where your enemy mass quit. But hey, if the shoe fits, you can wear it. :)

DeletedUser16194

Also. In case you weren’t aware, that last comment I made was me saying you were a simmer. You just seemed so eager to read into it saying you were mass simming, and so eager to defend how you weren’t, I figured I’d give you a reason to type that defense.

Again u lose all arguments if u assume i am a simmer, my stats world to world back me up so no need to defend myself but my alliance yes because i take pride in an alliance i lead as being aggressive and offensive who wants too sit in a world and build..
If u think having ROO2 dooms this world or allies with the bloods so be it, we have had a Roo2 since our inception (we are one) and bloods for a long time as well, its just an excuse too me (us). Quit or fight do not care either way.

DeletedUser16164

Al, let me be clear - I don't think you sim in any way shape or form. BP boost to keep up, SURE. Not the issue. Grepovets know that leaders slow down taking cities at this point to hold slots for when the doomsday scenarios come or if they want to move to a new area quickly... In no way makes you a sim. I will gladly go to bat that you aren't a sim, coordinating and assisting others is more important that your BP "numbers" (which have been massively boosted).
A deeper look at the "numbers" shows that whenever someone leaves your alliances for a time and comes back they average a triple BP day. ODD... So let's not get into the "numbers" too deep. And see how many days your BP has been "adjusted" by a boost. They tell a story sure... but it's FAR from black and white.... We all do it, again it's "grepo-loop holeing" that might as well go back to the way it was before when everyone did it!

I do get where Jryan is coming from though... his number compared to yours this week leaving you looking a little wanting...better boost!

As for your alliance you have 70 active fighters that combine to be the strongest in this world thus far. No doubt there. Fighters, and good ones. That is a majority of your "alliance-s" Truly, well done. What I was saying as it referred to sim it wouldn't be that hard once we all ghost to convert those 70 into the 50 simmers you had last week!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
PLEASE challenge this number I am so ready

We are aware that your stance won't change neither will your alignment with BBR or Wolverines. BUT see if PITA takes in refugees and so do all your other "feeders" we are still woefully outnumbered - you are aware of this so don't pretend all the sudden this is mind blowing information to you. The longer we hold out the longer BBR and Wolverines also have to hold out. Or else it really looks bad when they take some in...

I mean it will already look BAD when they do it... but we are talking mass ghosting bad if they do it now. Again this isn't rocket science, everyone is aware of these things.

So while "time is running out" we will see you in 8 months. The world won't end before that... and can't really be slowed down either. But it can be WAY boring
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

So, why get in a hurry you may be weeding the garden for us... maybe not and they will all quit - either way

GREP ON!!

DeletedUser16194

Not assuming anything. Just making a few sly comments and watching you jump on defending them. You’re the one keeping the “argument” going. But let’s go stats. You haven’t taken a city in 4 days. Your BP gains in 10 days are 31,630. You have 19 more cities than me. You say there are still plenty of people to fight, and your mass alliance does not cause a simming world. Why do I, a player with 27 cities,(and 8 of those cities don’t do anything anymore due to a dead ocean) have a BP gain of 44,532 in those same days? I wonder how much that BP would increase if you weren’t a mass alliance? Who knows if you can even win without being 1 alliance that’s actually 2 pacted with 2 others, refusing to admit that you are continuing and promoting the culture that is destroying this game.

Lol destroying the game wow, very bold statement that is so ridiculous.
You need 2 alliances to make it to the end if the cap is 60, just so much turnover and attrition. If cap is 80 or higher might be inclined to agree about having just one alliance.
Attacking my gameplay is idiotic and just plain funny.