'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser11817

Wearingcomb smells.

Yea I like personal attacks over facts also

First off wearing combs u are irrelevant 2nd we were 8th and climbed not bc we piggybacked off u guys it was because we had a great team and fought... All the while u guys fought who exactly?.
We both made an impact on WD was not just 1. As far as the invitations go its in the past its a game play it.
As far as who broke the truce it was bawla who by the way every leader u got in mip said u would not take in... your own leader even admitted the outcast sieges were an accident. First bc a guy had no home at the time the other a hand off so f off and have the facts right next time.
There is more i should say about MIP but will leave at that.

I thought this would be a friendly war but hey Roo was only Simming right. Get off your horse combs.
No one wanted u they only chose u bc of an agreement of not to invite a certain player so they can rim him..
As for the last thing ghost67 i told openly i was inviting, there is another misconception in your position..

I do hope some truth can be told here but again asking too much.

DeletedUser3297

That's a great response, Persephone. Instead of standing on fact, you make ad personam attacks. Another simple logical fallacy, indicating someone scared and overwhelmed. Welcome to second place. :D
while that technically works the better term would be ad hominem lmfao

DeletedUser3297

First off wearing combs u are irrelevant 2nd we were 8th and climbed not bc we piggybacked off u guys it was because we had a great team and fought... All the while u guys fought who exactly?.
We both made an impact on WD was not just 1. As far as the invitations go its in the past its a game play it.
As far as who broke the truce it was bawla who by the way every leader u got in mip said u would not take in... your own leader even admitted the outcast sieges were an accident. First bc a guy had no home at the time the other a hand off so f off and have the facts right next time.
There is more i should say about MIP but will leave at that.

I thought this would be a friendly war but hey Roo was only Simming right. Get off your horse combs.
No one wanted u they only chose u bc of an agreement of not to invite a certain player so they can rim him..
As for the last thing ghost67 i told openly i was inviting, there is another misconception in your position..

I do hope some truth can be told here but again asking too much.
yall bad just accept it

DeletedUser16104

No I was questioning where you got such absurd information from. We are barely in 44, so letting us grow there is laughable. And I mean who were you going to fight anyways considering you are on the opposite side of WD. We both sent about the same amount of help to each other's sieges considering the distance.

But I'm done here, I said my piece and you can take it and run with it like you are already doing. Good luck to everyone, and my apologies to the WD guys that I have respect for and turned away. Nothing personal, definite judgement error on my behalf since words mean nothing in Grep. I guess I keep forgetting how dirty it can get.

DeletedUser16017

First I have no idea how you keep messing up quotes, all you have to do is hit the reply button...

This excuse has so many holes. One is the idea that you needed all your defense for your sieges. I checked the cities you took. Like 5 internals and a bunch of cities from Chaotic Animals. If you needed all your defense for them you must not have any defense.

But no you didn't even need it, you say yourself they were stacked and uncontested. If none of them were contested why have so much support tied up to them? Are your conquest really that much more important to you than contested sieges?

Lastly you are a leader, your first and foremost job is to lead not grow fat and plump off the back of your alliance. There is no reason you should ever go 3 weeks without supporting your team. Even going after cities that often is a bit too much. One of the things a leaders needs to do is sacrifice some personal growth for the good of the team. Seems you were doing quite well. You didn't need more cities, go help your other members get to your size.

You made your alliance collapse and you're shaming others for making fellow players quit. That's rich.

What is the best you can do? Pick fights with your team and dismiss criticism seems to be it from reading this.

Here you go again on and on about how horrible others are. Maybe look in the mirror some time? The only one stirring problems is the guy pushing good players away and then later rage quitting on his team. That guy is you in case you haven't noticed.

There is no way around it. Teams just aren't for you. Hopefully you will come to realize that before you drag another alliance into the ground.

The only reason you are finding so many holes is cause you have been thinking and analyzing from the wrong hole. Let me help you out.
Lets start from the top.
I took 5 internals and 17 cities in the last 26 days. Yes most from CA. So?
23 cities in 26 days occupying most of my defense. Each siege last atleast 12 hours plus the tt for them to return. Too much math for you ah?

Further on. The only reason the sieges were not contested cause they were stacked, stacked from my own support. Will make it abit more simpler for you. If I did not stack them, they would have been attacked and the siege would have been unsuccessful. Get it. Again, I assume you haven't checked any of the mm's where I clearly ask support for my own siege where as most of mine was out to others. Now please don' assume that I might be having 2 sieges a day. If so, please don't read any further and get your head checked.

Moving on, you want me to pull support from my siege and send it out to a siege that is contested. Sure. Do you even consider the time it takes for troops to come back and be to where they need to be?

Further on, why is everyone talking about my support, what the fk were the rest of you all doing? Are you all saying that the only reason the sieges collapsed was cause of lack of support from me?

Another perspective, if I did not support and if none of my sieges were contested, where the fk did all that DBP come from? Do you need a link to see that or your dumb brain would be able to locate and analyze it?

Yeah I was growing fat by taking cities on the front. So you say I shouldn't have taken cities on the frontlines? Now please do not tell me that most of my cities were in the safe zone. They were not when I took them.

Moving on, yes I was the leader. That is exactly why I have been taking all the blame for everything that went wrong there. While people like you tagged along cause we were #1 alliance. When the alliance does well the credit goes to everyone, when something goes wrong its cause of the leader. I was blamed when Kill Switch quit. Did you ever find out what happened? I have a mail where she has mentioned that she will stir up problems. I did not fall for it. She quit the alliance assuming that I will give into her bullshit and go on war. Instead I chose to let her go. Again, there is a council where all is discussed and yet I am okay to take all the blame. This is just ONE of her episodes.
Where the fk were you when Andy ghosted cause Bawla spammed him? Probably having beer somewhere and saying " the leaders will deal with that shit". Im sure you never questioned when your TEAM PLAYER Bawla went inactive for almost a month. Proof, he came back with 15 empty slots. Ive never seen an active player having that many. Have you questioned WHY wasn't he around and then Why did he suddenly become active when added to the council chat? This team player was sent 7 mails requesting to colonize an anchor when the entire alliance had sacrificed one. I'm sure you wouldnt have mailed him even once, correct? The list of players who have and haven't colonized was under the tabs. No excuses that you did not know.
In short he has been stirring up things against me cause he wanted POWER and LEADERSHIP rights.

So you started seeing all the problems in me when I quit, but everything was great when we were #1? Why the hell did you not quit the alliance before knowing I was the leader?

Besides, please let me know your Ingame name and I will ellaborate on what kind of a team player you were?

OH btw, did I hit the reply button right this time?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10733

Is anyone other than ank reading these essays he keeps posting. In everyone he keeps saying the exact same things. NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.

DeletedUser5524

The only reason you are finding so many holes is cause you have been thinking and analyzing from the wrong hole. Let me help you out.
Lets start from the top.
23 cities in 26 days occupying most of my defense. Each siege last atleast 12 hours plus the tt for them to return. Too much math for you ah?

Further on. The only reason the sieges were not contested cause they were stacked, stacked from my own support. Will make it abit more simpler for you. If I did not stack them, they would have been attacked and the siege would have been unsuccessful. Get it. Again, I assume you haven't checked any of the mm's where I clearly ask support for my own siege where as most of mine was out to others. Now please don' assume that I might be having 2 sieges a day. If so, please don't read any further and get your head checked.

Moving on, you want me to pull support from my siege and send it out to a siege that is contested. Sure. Do you even consider the time it takes for troops to come back and be to where they need to be?

Further on, why is everyone talking about my support, what the fk were the rest of you all doing? Are you all saying that the only reason the sieges collapsed was cause of lack of support from me?

Another perspective, if I did not support and if none of my sieges were contested, where the fk did all that DBP come from? Do you need a link to see that or your dumb brain would be able to locate and analyze it?

Yeah I was growing fat by taking cities on the front. So you say I shouldn't have taken cities on the frontlines? Now please do not tell me that most of my cities were in the safe zone. They were not when I took them.

Moving on, yes I was the leader. That is exactly why I have been taking all the blame for everything that went wrong there. While people like you tagged along cause we were #1 alliance. When the alliance does well the credit goes to everyone, when something goes wrong its cause of the leader. I was blamed when Kill Switch quit. Did you ever find out what happened? I have a mail where she has mentioned that she will stir up problems. I did not fall for it. She quit the alliance assuming that I will give into her bullshit and go on war. Instead I chose to let her go. Again, there is a council where all is discussed and yet I am okay to take all the blame. This is just ONE of her episodes.
Where the fk were you when Andy ghosted cause Bawla spammed him? Probably having beer somewhere and saying " the leaders will deal with that shit". Im sure you never questioned when your TEAM PLAYER Bawla went inactive for almost a month. Proof, he came back with 15 empty slots. Ive never seen an active player having that many. Have you questioned WHY wasn't he around and then Why did he suddenly become active when added to the council chat? This team player was sent 7 mails requesting to colonize an anchor when the entire alliance had sacrificed one. I'm sure you wouldnt have mailed him even once, correct? The list of players who have and haven't colonized was under the tabs. No excuses that you did not know.
In short he has been stirring up things against me cause he wanted POWER and LEADERSHIP rights.

So you started seeing all the problems in me when I quit, but everything was great when we were #1? Why the hell did you not quit the alliance before knowing I was the leader?

Besides, please let me know your Ingame name and I will ellaborate on what kind of a team player you were?

Its funny because this entire explanation was to a player who doesn't even play on the world lmao. So he doesn't even know his own alliance members.

DeletedUser16017

Reply was to a question not to a person. Now isn't it dumb for someone who hasnt played this server, doesnt know shit and yet he comments . LOL.

Sure. I need to know there ingame names, their Skype names, email address etc.

Do you want me to get a credit check as well?

Bawla

Citizen
Proof, he came back with 15 empty slots. Ive never seen an active player having that many
I used x4 bp token and participated in a siege breaking using 10 LS nukes + 5 heavy flyers then in few days I went on VM. Use your brain, again your mouth ran faster than your brain.

Peace,

DeletedUser13931

Good grief, still arguing?

And now drama between MIP and ROO? You all did not chat about what would happen if WD failed? Man this is one wacky server, lots of drama.

smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser1048

The only reason you are finding so many holes is cause you have been thinking and analyzing from the wrong hole.

Umm yeah I am an expert on finding holes, whatever that means haha

Lets start from the top.

Just a little math from my dumb brain. You had 1,431,178 points before you ghosted. CA at its peak had 5.5 million. Your alliance was beating them 270-10. You alone are the size of their top couple of players. That was like taking candy from a baby.

I'm sure they contested sieges well, it's how they lost 270 cities to you guys. Sorry they are easy food, you don't need to devote a lot to fighting them. I get it though, it is painful to lose a CS. Much easier to go overboard for your own benefit. Don't have to give me a song and dance.

Pretty confused why I would think you have 2 sieges a day. I did check grepolife, it's how I knew your conquests...

No I think you are missing the point. I don't want support pulled, I don't want it in there in the first place. Here's some math:
If a player can conquer a city with 5k DLU, they shouldn't bother sending 10k, 25k or any number greater than what is necessary. Then with their remaining DLU over 5k they send it to other sieges that need it. Got it?

Note: 5k DLU is just a made up number so don't give me paragraphs about the exact number in each siege because I could care less.

Sorry I couldn't send support, if you hand me an account I will show you how to support teammates though...even a dumb brain can do it :)

I don't get this perspective. You said before that you weren't supporting for 20 days and that the sieges were both stacked and uncontested. Are you saying you were wrong?

Think you need to re-read what I said. Seemed to go over your head and out the window. It goes back to math. You had around 100 cities right? Your teammates have way less than that. Don't you think they need cities too? I was saying you should help build them up, not just build yourself up.

Maybe it's the selfless nature of what I'm saying that has you confused. How about this:
Your team is you. Getting them more cities make you better. Focus on them more. The end. Hope it sinks in this time.

Taking all the blame...do I have to go back to the post where you blamed Zeeker and Bawla for you ghosting.

I'm afraid I never got an invite, such a shame I contest sieges just as well as CA does! Plus you get to have me spread propaganda in these forums. What could be better?

Little weird how few players you know in your alliance. After being with them for months you should be able to write a forward in their autobiography.

Also taking blame is part of being a leader, do you want a participation trophy for that?

Participation_50__41883.1508372960.jpg

Where the fk were you when Andy ghosted cause Bawla spammed him? Probably having beer somewhere and saying " the leaders will deal with that shit".

Wrong too young to drink. I would have to guess I was enjoying a break away from the game at that time.

Can't quit before you start something. I'm pretty sure the first time I mentioned my opinion of you is what you have posted here. If not, now you know.

Pretty simple why I jumped in. You wanted to slander three people I respect: Zeeker, Bawla, and Bio. I thought your tantrum against them and others was just silly and thought I would try to reason with you.

Much better, I am very proud of you. It tells me you read one thing from that post I made :)

DeletedUser3297

Good grief, still arguing?

And now drama between MIP and ROO? You all did not chat about what would happen if WD failed? Man this is one wacky server, lots of drama.

smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
yeah roo got greedy and upset that we got players they wanted, dissolved the pact and then war happened

DeletedUser13931

So what did happen after the day that shall not be named? That is what us in WD refer to the founder implosion.....the day that shall not be named. Figured needed to add some dramatic flair to that day, sounds cool.

So WD implodes, ROO and MIP were still pacted and the founders in both did not just have a reasonable chat about the future of the server? Pretty much whenever the alliance you are fighting suddenly goes away, you end up fighting your old pactmates. Need to fight somebody or game is boring.

LOL cannot believe i am saying this Jcoo but agree, i did not want too sim the world out and it turn into a hug fest. MIP and ROO came together to topple WD. After that i believe both sides knew a war would be coming but one side SOLD OUT. It happens i have no ill will its a game and will play till the end of the server. Regardless of who started what it was coming....