'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16017

Oh wow. Why hang around with WD all this while then. Back then we had just 1 leader.
It was all fun and games when the alliance was #1 but it's all my fault when things go south.
If you love Bawla so much, why not join him.
Buy another 100 cities !!!! Was all okay when I bought them and worked in your favor and now you have issues with my gold buying.
Makes you look more like a gold digger.

Lord Corny

Artisan
why havent i joined balwa because im not running ok and hell you even thought i waqs a spy and it was you that kept asking anyone and everyone to join even after we were kicking their tail what ever dude .and you wonder who the spy was. AND WHY IM A I STAYING WD BECAUSE THAT WHO I STARTED WITH AND IT SEEMS THATS WHO ILL GO DOWN WITH UNLIKE A SPLINELESS LITTLE GHOSTER AND GOLDER

DeletedUser16017

why havent i joined balwa because im not running ok and hell you even thought i waqs a spy

Thank you for this. Just proof for people that Bawla has been scheming behind us to get the leadership and power.
Here is the truth, we had a list of players and then started narrowing down the list to figure out who the spy was. Everyone on the council was a part and had access to this list and they all had inputs. But offcourse, the facts were wrongly presented to you.
How else do you narrow down to who the spy was? Are you too dumb to understand this.

Wonder why you never stopped me from golding when I was WD.
Oh wait, it was working in your favor. Bloody hypocrite.

Bawla

Citizen
no one cares about you ank... Too sad, we are all playing now while you are just whining on forums.
Keep spreading rumors tho, doesn't bother me at all.

Have fun simmer,
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Ank might have made a mistake or 2 but damn Bawla you brought down a Number 1 alliance because of you being power hungry i know there might be more too it but i have read everything about you about what others said and what our new members said. Just sad you and Corny would do this in a public setting.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Lord Corny

Artisan
Ank might have made a mistake or 2 but damn Bawla you brought down a Number 1 alliance because of you being power hungry i know there might be more too it but i have read everything about you about what others said and what our new members said. Just sad you and Corny would do this in a public setting.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

i only posted out here because everyone should be warned not to trust him and im not with bawla

DeletedUser10975

Dude ghosts, alliance falls apart, former alliance leaders join enemy. Noted.

DeletedUser16017

no one cares about you ank... Too sad, we are all playing now while you are just whining on forums.
Keep spreading rumors tho, doesn't bother me at all.

Have fun simmer,
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Not a simmer, you can now call me a spammer. LOL
Just matter of time and you shall feel the love.
Muahhhh...

DeletedUser10975

The young and the grepo.

Yea I'd watch that show

It would be on MTV (if thats still a tv channel.)

>Intro soundtrack by Imagine Dragons.

>Lots of quick cuts to dramatize the eating of microwaved food
>Girlfriends/Wives (lol they don't exist) bitching for playing
>Dad bursts in asking why them internets takes up so much times
>Dad, this game is serious
>Dad why don't you love me
>Daddy
>Dad please
>Dad.

Scene.

This is an Emmy winner.

DeletedUser16167

When I first joined this world after a hiatus in the game, I read early posts and threads about how WD was unstoppable and everyone else were just pretenders. I actually requested to join WD initially and was turned down, but RoO accepted my invite and I promised to prove myself. Now, months later, I can only sit back and grin wide as the drama and chaos of this world has unfolded - and I'm so pleased to be sitting in the position I'm in and what has been accomplished. So, without further ado, let me say thanks to those putting a smile on my face...

Ank-Thanks for turning me down. I would have quit playing if I had to deal with your egotistical crap all the time.
WD - Thank you for showing me and everyone else that Gold, while it gives you an advantage, can't beat great talent and team strategy. I watched you gold nuke after nuke and myth after myth while I (with a little gold, not gonna lie) did things the much harder way. And yet we are sitting on top with money in our pockets and you guys pissed that money away for the assumption of a title.
MaryBeth - speaking of titles, thank you for the email that sparked and motivated us to bury your lame ass in the ground. You can tell yourself that it was a joke, but you're not fooling anyone.
Bawla and Co - thanks for sticking to your guns and staying an enemy, because it would be no fun to lose you as an enemy, having good enemies makes the game more worthwhile and more enjoyable. Others that have ghosted are just soft and have no business even participating in this conversation. You quit, get out of the gym or off the field and just stop talking.
To the rest of the trash talkers - RoO was cast off early and often by the wise men and women who thought they knew best. I haven't won a crown in many years, but this one will be worn with sweet smiles knowing that we out-played, out-strategized, out-teamed, and out-hustled you ....and still have money and our dignity left when it's all over. So thanks for having too big an ego and not respecting and paying attention to the better PLAYERS and not the biggest GOLDERS.

Bravo, RoO! Onward and upward!

DeletedUser10975

When I first joined this world after a hiatus in the game, I read early posts and threads about how WD was unstoppable and everyone else were just pretenders. I actually requested to join WD initially and was turned down, but RoO accepted my invite and I promised to prove myself. Now, months later, I can only sit back and grin wide as the drama and chaos of this world has unfolded - and I'm so pleased to be sitting in the position I'm in and what has been accomplished. So, without further ado, let me say thanks to those putting a smile on my face...

Ank-Thanks for turning me down. I would have quit playing if I had to deal with your egotistical crap all the time.
WD - Thank you for showing me and everyone else that Gold, while it gives you an advantage, can't beat great talent and team strategy. I watched you gold nuke after nuke and myth after myth while I (with a little gold, not gonna lie) did things the much harder way. And yet we are sitting on top with money in our pockets and you guys pissed that money away for the assumption of a title.
MaryBeth - speaking of titles, thank you for the email that sparked and motivated us to bury your lame ass in the ground. You can tell yourself that it was a joke, but you're not fooling anyone.
Bawla and Co - thanks for sticking to your guns and staying an enemy, because it would be no fun to lose you as an enemy, having good enemies makes the game more worthwhile and more enjoyable. Others that have ghosted are just soft and have no business even participating in this conversation. You quit, get out of the gym or off the field and just stop talking.
To the rest of the trash talkers - RoO was cast off early and often by the wise men and women who thought they knew best. I haven't won a crown in many years, but this one will be worn with sweet smiles knowing that we out-played, out-strategized, out-teamed, and out-hustled you ....and still have money and our dignity left when it's all over. So thanks for having too big an ego and not respecting and paying attention to the better PLAYERS and not the biggest GOLDERS.

BOOOOO get out of here with that serious shit

DeletedUser11817

Already crowning yourself? Could of swore there was another top alliance somewhere in this world

DeletedUser16017

Lol. Feels like a testimony. This is not a court trial, dude. Good speech though.
Oh btw, who are you ingame?

DeletedUser15249

It truly was just a joke. A silly little piece of propaganda that I came up with one day.

For the record, I haven't gone running to any other alliance. There are members of War Dogs who want to stay or who have nowhere to go. I can't abandon them. I realize I have a rather large target on my back and I'm okay with that. I started playing Grepolis in the very first test beta. Then I played in the first Alpha in the en server, before there was a us server. In the en forums, I was known as Betsy. I've played off and on throughout the years since. I've never won a crown, and it's not going to bother me not winning one here. That's not why I play.
I play because I enjoy the game and I happen to like the majority of the players I play with. I even have some fairly cordial communication with the "enemy". It's not about winning and losing for me. It's about the teamwork.
The past 24 hours have been rather extraordinary. I got to see sides of people I hadn't seen before, both good and bad.

I hope the mods come in and wipe away some of the more vicious comments made in this thread. Those aren't rumors or war talk. They're hateful comments meant to hurt.

It's a game, folks. There are actual human beings playing it. Some common decency would go a long way.

DeletedUser10975

It truly was just a joke. A silly little piece of propaganda that I came up with one day.

For the record, I haven't gone running to any other alliance. There are members of War Dogs who want to stay or who have nowhere to go. I can't abandon them. I realize I have a rather large target on my back and I'm okay with that. I started playing Grepolis in the very first test beta. Then I played in the first Alpha in the en server, before there was a us server. In the en forums, I was known as Betsy. I've played off and on throughout the years since. I've never won a crown, and it's not going to bother me not winning one here. That's not why I play.
I play because I enjoy the game and I happen to like the majority of the players I play with. I even have some fairly cordial communication with the "enemy". It's not about winning and losing for me. It's about the teamwork.
The past 24 hours have been rather extraordinary. I got to see sides of people I hadn't seen before, both good and bad.

I hope the mods come in and wipe away some of the more vicious comments made in this thread. Those aren't rumors or war talk. They're hateful comments meant to hurt.

It's a game, folks. There are actual human beings playing it. Some common decency would go a long way.

Good stuff. The rest of the server can treat you well or terribly, i hope for the former!

DeletedUser15165

Ladies and Gents,

Let me remind you all of the following from the Forum Rules.

Conversations, discussions and arguments between two people should be done in private. Please use the private message system in this forum or other applications (e.g. IRC, skype, …)

If certain people continue the way they have been in this thread after reading this post then there may be repercussions.

Lurks.

DeletedUser13931

Holy potatoes. This was quite the read.

A single player doesn’t make or break an alliance, appears all the simmering drama from weeks and weeks of whatever finally reached a boiling point. The Ank issue with Bawla and others seems a two way street and they all should have been able to deal with it. You win or lose as a team, but you do it as a team. Seems too many players doing their own thing and the cohesiveness needed to “win” a server was lacking. These servers are a marathon, you’ll have ups and downs. You just deal with them, keep to your alliance strategy and have fun.

Oh, hi again Al!!!!

DeletedUser16104

All the shiny new knives in my back are making really great accessories!!!!!!