'Issues with Tissues'

Bawla

Citizen
You both left cause there was one one to lead. Atleast now you have infinite power and leadership rights in the 2 people alliance.

Something that the 2 of you thrived for. Congratulation, you have it.

What kind of stubborn person are you lol, who would be able to eat 100 cities. We all know that if you gave your cities (especially those with 25 walls LMAO), we would play and survive easily, but you just ghosted like a rat. Now hiding behind a screen and acting tough, while you ran away and escaped the war/heat :).

Peace
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser16017

[QUOTE
Believe me, if you handoffed your cities and left in an honorable way (which is not the case). No one would leave and we would keep fighting. Unfortunately you are just a childish person.

In other words, I suggest you rename, because in every new world, a single PM will make you rage quit
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
.[/QUOTE]

We atleast would have been fighting a war if your greed for power and rights did not take over your ability to think.

DeletedUser5524

We at least would have been fighting a war if your little 2 year old sensitivity didn't take over your ability to think.

DeletedUser16017

[QUOTE we would play and survive easily,[/QUOTE]

You mean the two of you would have an opportunity to LEAD an alliance that you did nothing to bring together in the first place.

DeletedUser16017

We at least would have been fighting a war if your little 2 year old sensitivity didn't take over your ability to think.

You still can. According to your other half, you can still win a crown with 10 players.
MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

DeletedUser5524

[QUOTE we would play and survive easily,

You mean the two of you would have an opportunity to LEAD an alliance that you did nothing to bring together in the first place.[/QUOTE]
Again, you asked me to lead.

"Oh 100%, we functioned without him most of the time, the number of cities among the other internals and issues we had was the final thing that killed us"

Seems like we did a great job without you according to some of our members/exmembers lmao

DeletedUser16017

You mean the two of you would have an opportunity to LEAD an alliance that you did nothing to bring together in the first place.
Again, you asked me to lead.

"Oh 100%, we functioned without him most of the time, the number of cities among the other internals and issues we had was the final thing that killed us"

Seems like we did a great job without you according to some of our members/exmembers lmao[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA so then WHY form a new alliance.

Zeeker, you are an entertainer.

DeletedUser5524

Ankit, should learn how to quote bud. It's a great tool. Make sure you learn how to read first, it's much more important. If you could comprehend anything that has already been said you will get the answer to the above question. Moron LOL

DeletedUser10975

Keep going guys, I'm almost there. A few more insults should finish the job.

6vvffna.gif

DeletedUser16017

Ankit, should learn how to quote bud. It's a great tool. Make sure you learn how to read first, it's much more important. If you could comprehend anything that has already been said you will get the answer to the above question. Moron LOL

Don't get frustrated bro. You still have superior infinite power and leadership rights in your alliance. I'm sure with the amazing set of skills, you will have an alliance of 60 active players to win the crown very soon.
Just a matter of time for players to realize how talented the two of you are and they all will join you.

DeletedUser5524

Don't get frustrated bro. You still have superior infinite power and leadership rights in your alliance. I'm sure with the amazing set of skills, you will have an alliance of 60 active players to win the crown very soon.
Just a matter of time for players to realize how talented the two of you are and they all will join you.
Someone get the Ghost Busters up in here. This ghost is crazy annoying and just won't leave

DeletedUser16017

Someone get the Ghost Busters up in here. This ghost is crazy annoying and just won't leave

What an IDIOT. If the ghost wouldn't leave, you DO have an option to leave. But no, where will you put up your graphs and presentations. LOL
Still waiting for the statistics. Please don't tell me you are going to put up an excel sheet now. HAHAHA

DeletedUser5524

What an IDIOT. If the ghost wouldn't leave, you DO have an option to leave. But no, where will you put up your graphs and presentations. LOL
Still waiting for the statistics. Please don't tell me you are going to put up an excel sheet now. HAHAHA

Still waiting for you to finish your reading comprehension classes.

DeletedUser16017

well yeah the use of the word try was meant to imply that you are an idiot because my english was perfectly fine lmfao

"Try" was meant to imply "idiot". WOW. Are you using a google translator or a beta version of something? Im loving this. Brb, I just finished my popcorn.
Did you start coming to the frontlines or still tearing up 44. LOL

DeletedUser16017

Another example of him calling the kettle black. Maybe I should use easier metaphor's because these may be beyond his scope.

You still stuck to the kettle. LOL

Tbh, you should not waste time here and look for an alliance that will give you leadership rights.