'Issues with Tissues'

Bawla

Citizen
Bawla raised a question that I wasn't supporting sieges. Or did he mean why I wasn't supporting HIS sieges? I have sieged a city almost everyday in the last 20 days
https://prnt.sc/kbe0ge

Remind me, did you ever land on an active target ? Because I can't remember.

How many siege did Bawla support himself?
Most of the sieges I've supported are Roo front and not Mip.

Offcourse no one wanted me to ghost
We all knew that you will ghost sooner or later, believe me, even the enemy knows :).

Players gave up cause I quit. Wonder why? Wonder why they were not happy to see a stupid dumb ass selfish leader quit? You and Bawla had excellent leadership skills. Why couldn't you hold them together? Answer is pretty simple. Peeps know what you and Bawla are capable of and thus the ghosting and switching alliances as soon as you guys took charge. Not rocket science to understand that.
Thought that you would be smarter and not say this. You was whining about internals and lack of slots. How are we supposed to eat 100 ghosts ?
Believe me, if you handoffed your cities and left in an honorable way (which is not the case). No one would leave and we would keep fighting. Unfortunately you are just a childish person.

In other words, I suggest you rename, because in every new world, a single PM will make you rage quit
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser16017

[QUOTE="

Again, for leading power, None of us wanted it and if we did, I could ask for the role the day you left and b*tched out. [/QUOTE]

The only reason you came back to life from being inactive was cause you were added to the council chat and you ASSUMED you were a leader. So best you just keep your trap shut.
You not even worth my time.

DeletedUser5524

[QUOTE="

Again, for leading power, None of us wanted it and if we did, I could ask for the role the day you left and b*tched out.

The only reason you came back to life from being inactive was cause you were added to the council chat and you ASSUMED you were a leader. So best you just keep your trap shut.
You not even worth my time.
Actually false again, I had pm'd him on skype asking him to come back from VM to help take some internals to relive the stress on the alliance. In that time he took more Red cities then you probably took all server tbh

DeletedUser16017

[QUOTE
In other words, I suggest you rename, because in every new world, a single PM will make you rage quit
.[/QUOTE]

The best you can do is Spam peeps.Remember you made fellow players quit cause of that talent. That is your ONLY talent. I can play the same role here. SPAM you through night. But you are not worth it.

Bawla

Citizen
Yo ank, i got asked by your co-leader and few players (some are in the council) to join back the council chat and help as you were just simming and totally inactive. I refused couple of times but they insisted as they were losing hope :). So think twice before replying, as it shows that you are an "absent leader" who doesnt know anything, even his co leaders arent sharing with him everything, which proves how good you were.

Bawla

Citizen
[QUOTE

The best you can do is Spam peeps.Remember you made fellow players quit cause of that talent. That is your ONLY talent. I can play the same role here. SPAM you through night. But you are not worth it.[/QUOTE]

'Fellow players' actually it was one and only player, blackperro and it was him who started the war spam on En. I challenge you here to bring another player that i spammed and ghosted or left, on all servers.

Again, you are just proving to us how stupid you are and that your mouth ran faster than your brain.

DeletedUser16017

Actually false again, I had pm'd him on skype asking him to come back from VM to help take some internals to relive the stress on the alliance. In that time he took more Red cities then you probably took all server tbh

HAHAHA. Extremely poor skills to analyize. You are great at putting up charts and graphs, correct. Can you do one for how many reds he has taken in the last 30 days compared to mine.

Both you couples can lick each others ar.. and fluff feathers. JOKERS.

DeletedUser5524

No can do sir, his VM skews stats for the past 30 days.

As for licking fluff feathers, can't do that either. Not a bird. I don't just up and fly out when the going gets tough like someone else I know ;)

DeletedUser16017

You're own co-leaders said you were only good for taking internals. You are so pathetic Ankit[/QUOTE said:
Im still waiting for the charts and graphs, THE ONLY THING, that you are so good at.

DeletedUser16017

[QUOTESeems that people decided to ghost or go to the enemy over the night because they were completely demoralized over your selfish actions so lets keep blaming others why dont we.
[/QUOTE]

So why not join you extremely skilled leaders. Don't make a fool of yourself here.
And for you 2 , why did you leave the rest of WD?

DeletedUser5524

Keep waiting <3 I am insulted, I am good at posting in the forums too.

DeletedUser5524

[QUOTESeems that people decided to ghost or go to the enemy over the night because they were completely demoralized over your selfish actions so lets keep blaming others why dont we.

So why not join you extremely skilled leaders. Don't make a fool of yourself here.
And for you 2 , why did you leave the rest of WD?
Active WD is either planning on joining ROO or MIP or currently in VM. Half of the alliance have already made their decision. What difference would staying or going off to mess around make?

DeletedUser16017

Anyways enough entertainment for peeps. Ciao.

Wish you both a happy married life.

DeletedUser16017

You both left cause there was one one to lead. Atleast now you have infinite power and leadership rights in the 2 people alliance.

Something that the 2 of you thrived for. Congratulation, you have it.

DeletedUser16017

The king of Pathetic excuses calling the kettle black. What a guy! Don't you have another world to waste everyone's time and money on?

There you go " you are a gold user...blah blah blah'. seriously ?

DeletedUser5524

God you are dense. Its hilarious. G H O S T A N O T H E R W O R L D

DeletedUser5524

There you go " you are a gold user...blah blah blah'. seriously ?
Guess we can add not having the ability to read/comprehend to the long list of whats wrong with you as well. "Everyone" doesn't imply JUST YOU. You wasted EVERYONE'S time and money.