'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16194

If he didn’t block everyone who tried to talk to him, we’d see that he’s got some good stuff to say... just had to make that jab really fast imladrist. I’ll continue to communicate with ya through my city name :D.

Iwilson by the time the world ends don't worry we will be on almost all the Records for an alliance. By they way thank you for pointing me to that info, had no idea they did something to track it.

DeletedUser16164

Imladrist I was assured that you would not address me again this game -as I am much too childish for someone of your honor and prestige. I assure you the request will fall on deaf ears because despite the good intentions or above board morality of your initial reasoning... to mention RoO success without giving you credit for the part you played in it - is just wrong! Most of your fighting points have directly benefited RoO. And is apart of the RoO success story. You are a rook (pawn doesn't seem right to say as you fairly deserve more credit) in their game.

Don't sell yourself short, without bloods RoO wouldn't have done what they were able to do, which is why you have the high honor of feeding them at wonder time. Its like you guys are on the same team or something... or that you guys have agreed to not fight each other to in order to fight the rest of the world... if only there was a word for that... and only if we could use that word to make clear what you are guys are doing... So to use the words NAP/PACT is to correctly describe your relationship.

Again the posts I have made are in NO WAY knocking Bloods. I think what you guys do is EPIC, and a great a troll move. The lack of intention to build wonders and just coast with RoO is VERY clear. And an awesome troll move! So call us trolls if you please, but the writing is on the wall. This is a non-issue, and so far from the point its becoming laughable. I have no beef with Bloods or the way they do things, or the pacts you made. Ya'll fight and fight well. I have nothing but good things to say about the way Bloods is run, and has done things since I have been in contact with them.

As for RoO, how many leaders have a narrative just like Imladrist does? How many pacts are crafted to ensure you can coast and just fight 1 Alliance despite being the largest alliance(s). Funny how you use the size to sway people to fight with you and then when your size is top dog you keep the pacts and watch the world peter-out... LOL wonder why!? So Imladrist, I take no issue with Bloods or you. Your fighting is great - and speaks way louder than your words.

RoO's fighting does not add up to their talk, nor to their size. And the simple reason for that is because they use people like Imladirst to do their fighting - who isn't in RoO!!! lol They use people who weren't in RoO and came over late through recruitment... and their points don't count after the fact!

Al, its all great that by the end they will add up, but RIGHT NOW you are on the size list and the city list... but fail to be on both of the fighting lists... so get ready to craft whatever narrative you want after the fact but those that are here now - see how it was done. Plain and simply put: a good diplomatic victory (assuming you get all 7 wonders).

DeletedUser16104

Ok I've had enough of your freaking crying on this forum. I've sat back and watched you cry and cry and cry. Seriously anyone who has to write essays to get a point across has nothing else to do. Just accept the fact you and your team are losers. They didn't pull off what we did.

If you didn't sit up day and night of alarms and fight off a million CS attempts when War Dogs were in action and put in sweat and frustration in a group that almost looked hopeless in the beginning, the shut the freak up (and boy do I want to cuss)!!!! I'm really really tired of your attempt to discredit my damn team. Stop trying to be a troll and stir up crap because it's not working. You are basically talking to your damn self. This will be the one and only time I respond to anything you say. If you have so much of a problem with us then move to our front because we move our fronts all the time to keep the action going. Otherwise, shut up and just leave the world if you have so many freaking issues to cry about!!!!

DeletedUser16194

Persephone, obviously it worked. You did comment on him after all!!! So, chalk that up as a win for him. He got you so worked up, you wanted to cuss, so, give him the credit where it’s due, instead of saying his tactic does nothing. If it did nothing, you wouldn’t have said a single thing to him. You gave 0 evidence as to what your team has done, just angrily responded to him, adding fuel and making it that much more fun to read :).

Also, just to nitpick numbers. I don’t think there was actually a million CS’s, but I’ll give credit. You guys fought and fight hard.

DeletedUser16164

This will be the one and only time I respond to anything you say.
Wow... still working on the truth telling...
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Not the first time... maybe the last... guess time will tell
Might be time for a deep breathe and consider this a game
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

As for crying... I thought that is what this page was for!? "Issues with TISSUES"
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser5524

I love this thread so much.

Iwilson spends like three hours writing the longest essay these forums have ever seen as bait. Someone replies with stats or disproving what he says and he finds the most minute detail to pick that person apart with in his next forum essay. Keep up the entertainment.

And for those who haven't caught on, wilson is just baiting, don't take him serious or even bother replying because he will just find something to target your response with.

Disclaimer: All references to time in actuality are drastically overemphasized within the contents of this post.

DeletedUser16164

Zeeker, I likewise find much joy in from this thread! And what can I say you all are worth the time spent ;)

Just speak in truth and there is nothing to ‘pick apart’. :D

P.s. isn’t it ironic how a player staying inside the rules can create an environment that is not enjoyable by all...even to the point some literally lose control and are forced to express themselves at level most grandmothers would turn in graves over! Almost like this mirrors the world we are playing in :eek: and other are feeling the same level of exasperation on the field of play... Too real? Maybe...but I digress-

Maybe Al’s trash talk directed at the rest of the world started all this? Maybe I was tired of a truly 1sided conversation he was having for weeks? Maybe I am just a troll? Maybe the point is already been made?
This maybe game is fun... but you get the point I hope.

On second thought I won’t chance it:
If you start the trash talk be ready to defend it. I’ve given you due credit many times over - asking for all time credit is laughable. (Based of facts!) Somewhere in the middle at best. And only if 7 get created... anything less than that, well- let’s not go there I don’t need you cussing again.

Honestly i was trying to stop MIP from mass quiting so went on here trying to provoke but at the same time providing factual info. Like zeek said facts and info have been said but twisted down to the tiniest detail.
I know Iwilson is just saying nonsense to keep a world going.
That being said our alliance had nothing to do with MIP mass quiting other then playing the game.
We took 8 Kyisland cities 1 night he did not quit but we took 9 Trammeltoe cities and he folded. We took 4 Rikko cities (same night)and ever since then been tame after trash talking and Spamming peeps.
If we op a player or take cities from them we are afraid they will quit..
Take recently Kenneth D we took 7 or so now ran to vm hope he returns but same deal.
We Actually talk nightly in our chats on how to help mip/pita stay in the game just so the server is decent.
I have a running list of players i will never play with bc they hightailed it and quit when facing adversity.
So yeah joke kid all u want but those who played this server know whats up.

DeletedUser16002

If making pacts or merging to win worlds is anything new to you, then you haven't been around long enough obviously. It's the same story each and every world. First 6 months or so are great but you need to be smart who you pact/merge with because as the game progresses, the server's population will die out as alliances fall apart or realize they have no shot at a crown. If you're smart you'll notice that trend early on and build your alliance accordingly. If you don't, you'll be left there.........
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

Let's use this quote for example, "without bloods RoO wouldn't have done what they were able to do, which is why you have the high honor of feeding them at wonder time" Please don't make me laugh, no offense, but they aren't even a factor of what's happening right now and we have enough cities to feed ourselves resources
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
. Sure they may be a thorn in your side but let's be real lol. Roo is able to do what we're doing because of their persistence, teamwork, key people we made rage quit, and the mass VM's in MIP. Almost all the top players of the world started in O55 and surrounding areas so naturally a merge in that area would create a powerhouse (Nothing new by the way). The area Prussia started in was fine but the problem is you guys had nothing but enemies everywhere and didn't form good relations with alliances that mattered which may have helped you guys progress into other oceans. You guys should have been working with MIP closely once WD fell apart since they are closer to you guys by proximity and had top-notch players. Had there been a MIP/MIP2 pact right off the bat with Prussia players and then had those Prussia players sent it's aggressive players down south to set up, it COULD have helped morale, maybe changed the tide of things, and prevented some others from quitting and giving up hope, you never know. Too late to cry over spilled milk now though, but this is why you guys are in the predicament you're in and that's why Roo is spreading everywhere. Instead of crying about the outcome of the world, just play it lol. Stop hiding behind walls, stop simming, be proactive, FIGHT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15630

God these long short stor=ies make me go to sleep specially iwilson repeats every paragraph over again. and taking kenneth ciites is not a great frat i took 4 my self and im a defender so no A plus there. I like roo they keep on kick not just talk bs lose a city dont cry come back and take 4 more its the way the game is played.

DeletedUser16002

Haha sorry Ghost! Agreed, I definitely won't brag about taking cities from Kenneth, homeboy was asleep at the wheel
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

I'm just wondering why if Pita is having trouble with bloods, why aren't more of you moving south? O44 and parts of O54 literally has tons of cities that need to be taken. If bloods are really a pain like you make them out to be, spread out and seek new horizons lol. Set aside differences and work with Mip, hold your frontlines by bloods as best you can and start moving in O44/54 with Mip and try to build a solid group of fighters to gain momentum with. Between Mip/Pita you guys would actually have a decent squad if everyone was centralized together. Were already at your front gates, you guys should probably start reorganizing your strategy and positioning. If you're not going to give us a run for the money, then why play at all

DeletedUser15630

Simple Ego Pita has more ego then brain can handle. Every alliance including ROO has their issues this is one of the worse worlds and boring iI haveseen in a long time. Mip isnt leaders its IA VM and just simple quitting what Warlover did was not in my book as very honorable. Blood too tell you the truth didnt even know they was an allaince until i read the forums. I can be here all day doing he said she said which I don't do. This a war game simple as that stopping crying over spilled milk and play the game. You will lose cites thats part of the game. Like I said before city lost it happen move take a few more.

DeletedUser16164

Achilies360 wow thank for you the advise, I never thought of the world that way before... So blessed to have you and Al lay out all the options!! LOL...maybe consider your rhetorical question: "why even play at all" from a different angle and you might stubble your way into more reasons to play than wonders
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Ghost67 "Simple Ego Pita has more ego then brain can handle." Very hard to argue that point - well said.
As for the rest of it...
Not so sorry to fill up the forums, they were clearly being used up to their potential before I dug in...
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

'Not knowing about bloods': If that is true, that just adds to the joke this world has become. They have the #6 fighter in the world? and are providing safe islands for RoO to move into the 43/54. And per player they are near the same size as RoO2 or MIP2... Yeah when its put that way.... your totally right why was PITA concerned with them!?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

As for this being the worst world you have ever played... I wonder how your three and half days were in RoO?
As you said, choices.... wonder made you leave? Are excuses are endless...
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

As for cities they come and go... in most worlds...

DeletedUser15630

Actually reason why I left was because of location at the time didnt make since was too far from ROO to make a difference wonders Ive won 15 its a plastic crown means nothing. I was actually going leave world but stay I am still here while people stay in their core becuase they are afraid of ROO or ghost or vm then go IA million reason people leave and coward out. What ever the case may be I have friends in roo just like in every alliance here but red is red at the end this is a war game not a simming game. I would go over stats but why beat a horse with a broken stick.

Ghost I have to disagree this world or any world is what you make of it, my guys get bored at times not going to lie but the key is too motivate the troops. There is plenty of fight in this world you just have move where the action is something your guys never did....
When we do ops guys go VM or quit lol so its not on our end LOL.... As far as warlover goes yeah its kinda low but next man/woman up.
Far as ghost being in ROO I knew him in a prior world asked him to come over when WD was falling apart but at the time his city locations were not near us so he went to MIP (simple).
Every player or alliance plays a part in how the world is shaped but not all land on the side that come out on top...

DeletedUser15630

I know not everyone leaves I am still here I didnt leave to vm or ghost because you guys took a few cities like i said its just a game. Reason I dont know bloods is because im no where near them just roo mostly and few pita but I am a defender not an attacker as most reds know already. You take a city of mine you get congrats simple as that again this is a game thats it one winner. To bloods not disrespect never said they sucked just said never heard of them because I m not near them

DeletedUser16002

Well I figured you needed some advice since you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about LOL. You make fun of ghost for not knowing about bloods but don't even know why you guys are in the position you're in..?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
You sound like you just joined the fight yesterday kid lmaoo. "WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY?"

Imladrist only recently shot to the top(and congrats to him), but for 75% of the duration of this world so far top fighters have been BI/GI/WD/Roo.. there's also a thing called bp boosting and bp tokens, his fighter rank doesn't mean anything, he's just better than you plain and simple. I've seen guys with 300k points put up a hell of a fight.

Also its a poor excuse to say 1 person single-handedly stopped you guys and paved way for us lol. You guys have had no real leadership and have been getting your butts handed to you from the start way before bloods were even around. From what I've seen, you guys have only ever had a handful of skilled, active, alarmed, aggressive players and the rest simmers which is why some of them are probably overwhelmed being the only ones who can take cities.. So when you cry on here about how the world is shit, everyone and anyone is the worst, etc. just realize that you sound like an idiot. You guys have been stuck in that little corner forever with no allies and all enemies, what did you expect, should have made better allies to help "pave" the way as you like to put it. Even without bloods helping us reach your front door, you're forgetting the entire ocean of 44/54/45/55 where there were mass ghostings and people coming out of VM which allowed Roo to rapidly progress faster LOL. We would have reached you guys sooner or later, bloods aren't a factor. So unless you're going to go on the offensive and actually help your mates take cities, please sit down and let the big boys speak
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Last edited by a moderator: