'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16194

Going off the “issues with tissues” name of this thread. I have quite the issue with the 1000+ messages from Inno....

DeletedUser16164

Well, it has been a good break from the externals:
This will be the first, and last time that you hear from the “true” voice behind the player account “Iwilson” on the externals.
I have taken a few weeks off, and in reflection something I intended, was not made clear enough.

‘Iwilson’ is a player account. One of a few that I have used… I used some before, some after I retired this one… The reason I dropped into this world with this account I intended to be obvious. A little research of the crown on this account would reveal it was won in Olympia. It was won in the same way you are intending to win this world. Unsuillied and Dothraki came in premade, dominated and pacted and won a land side 7 wonder finish… By the end they had 3 alliances. Was tons of fun! “Iwilson” is NOT on the Hall of Fame list as he missed a phone call when he was suppose to jump in LOL. Which is IRONICALLY funny… its satire. The whole Hall of Fame argument “iwilson” has been making… yet “he” missed it LOL. So if someone looked up this crown they would see it appears to be a “feeders crown” - which if brought up to “iwilson” would have a rousing story about betrayal and regret (all made up btw), and a new life mission to protect under educated gerpos from this same ill fate…
If that is still not clear enough
Let me make something abundantly clear:
Iwilson is a character in this world playing a grumpy old man / gerpovet, who missed the Hall of Fame and who dropped into this world to keep others from the same sad fate, rallying those around a common goal of desperation! LOL LOL He makes absurd claims, ridiculous arguments, all the while shifting numbers to “prove” his point. He can luck his way into an argument accidentally from time to time as “old men do”. He is the old man at the coffee shop, angry at the world for changing and looks for the cloud on a sunny day. We all know the type… (Al, your type - again IRONY) And he has every intention of stirring a hornets nest that is drawing nearer and nearer. Al, I have never interacted with you before but read through the world forums of your “wins” lol!!

Imladrist came closet to “finding me out” with the comments he made, to which I liked at the time for the added irony of it!

EVEN MORE CLEAR!!!
This game is 100% entertainment for me, and will NEVER go deeper than that. I use my monthly cinema budget for gerpo instead of a 3 hour movie - that is as “real” as this game EVER gets for me. On the externals this account revolves around satire and irony. If you choose to be more invested and put more of “your” voice into your accounts go for it! Whatever makes the game the most enjoyable for you! Some players don’t like the “fake-ness”, tough, I am playing within the confines of the rules. I am sure you are a great person in real life, a spouse, a father, a mother, a grandparent, a co-worker, a son, a daughter, I totally compartmentalize those things for the sake of LIGHT fun.

We are all here for a similar goal, entertainment, we all use fake names for our accounts. I would never and will not break that ‘wall’ and attack the PERSON behind the ‘Al the Conqueror’ (or any other username). To me, that crosses from entertainment into a weird area that is uncomfortable, and certainly not fun! I shared this though for two reasons:
  1. Some Players do that, and attack the real life person. Players are banned in every world I have played at some point for this foul.
  2. Language, when a player account devolves to the level of using crass language or inferences of such types of language it is no longer entertainment… No longer just a game… (angry) cursing is directed at the person behind the screen. It is outlawed for this, among other reasons.
When someone made the choice of expression that was the inference of cursing, the need to step away - found me. Cursing is not gaming language, it is real life language. It adds a seriousness I am simply NOT looking for in a game. And to that point, if I have said something that stung deeper than just the player account level, and reached into the person behind the account - I will say, truly I am sorry. It was not my intent and I will endeavor to avoid that outcome at all costs moving forward. I never really post in the externals usually reading them is game enough... ours were 100% dead. So... stir stir stir

The player account “Iwilson character” will reengage with “brainless dribbling”, as long as it is clear we are just playing a game… and we share this space together - with some young people!

Iwilson has made so silly arguments are easily debunked and are near worthless, as you guys have done a great job thus far, of locking up this world in a very reasonable manner. It may stay that way- it may not, I still believe there is entertainment value in this world and the externals. PLEASE see the satire/irony and entertainment value with the bantering continuing??? And even if you don’t, tough cookies! LOL

It has not been trash talk from iwilson but rather “trash” talk. Worthless points, and arguments that are trash!! LOL - which has a level of irony that is entertainment for all! Play your game that you are crushing at and we will see if there is a way to make this win tough on you or not…

Some like Imladrist see through the charade, and want no part of it. I don’t know if you all have caught the charade and really don’t care. As lurks pointed out - its entertaining to some - and this is the intent. This game does not get “carried” home with me, it is just a game - an acting outlet. And the third wall was broken… not cool Robert Frost!! And I will again step away if lines are blurred between reality and game.
Jeez that was long...
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

Where were we? Ah… yes, Iwilson was making a ridiculous refugee claim using weird rules that were googled and really just intending to confusing everything… with the not so secret hopes that it would ostracize and maroon the banned player, forcing him out of this world…as he chose to cross lines the game should not cross.
Iwilson is about to make a playfully retort at the mod, then back to some ridiculously entertaining/exhausting/exacerbating bantering with the other commenters!

DeletedUser16164

-Lurks the reason I called you to the forums was the rule break “Please edit posts, do not post multiple times in a row.” which was never addressed in your slam on me for space wasting. (which I was guilty of).
Less time on silly names, more time on keeping things that shouldn’t be said off the forums. As the rules say “no use of profanity will be be permitted, including masked profanity (E.G. ****). What was your phrasing……MUST DO BETTER….

*If this is considered an attempt to provoke or is insulting or degrading to you and not just silly light hearted joking - then please delete. And I will note it for the future to be more careful and ‘do better’.

DeletedUser16164

Al, taking two cities from ROO seems like fleeing? I must confess we did lose one in the middle of night, something you previously claim your alliance doesn’t do. Im confused though, where is the run in that? Really help me see it…
We are right where we have been. Keep eating the in-actives, that you claim are the ‘battle front’ - not one ACTIVE member has been kicked from MIP. LOL so those numbers are total FLUFF. Another dull attempt to change the narrative and somehow make RoO into a fighting alliance LOL.

You guys did manage to make it to #9 on the highest scoring alliances in active worlds… neat!! Even to #7 among active worlds on towns in ownership… neater still!!! HOWEVER you fail to be either of the Most attack points, or Most defense points?! LOL LOL LOL The only such alliance in the Top ten size to post such a poor showing in either category. This is largely due to late joining members, what do you call that if only the game-ing community had a phrase… that was used when you invited large players to join you because you couldn’t take down those players so instead you recruit them as a group to your side? hmmm help me out is there a name for that? You seem to like the word “strategy” alot… Oh, now it comes to me Mass Recruitment Alliance how dull of me… MRA.

And as you are tracking down the names that “left” are you including those that left and joined you as well?? Just wondering how our two lists would compare ;)

DeletedUser16164

Crusander, Yup you caught me… it was weird… I went to set up an account, and the lightning flashed… and this username and password just came to me like magic!? I typed it in and low and behold, it had a crown next to the profile… I guess I should try to contact support and figure out the mix up… I also love when people without a crown do the “crown bashing” LOL. Like a high school drop out calling his college buddies dumb as he digs ditches for pennies on the dollar of what they make in their offices with a window! Domination has been only been around long enough that a few people have those crowns!! So everyone who has playing for this game for YEARS are forcible discredited by your ridiculous standards for “real crowning”… I am sorry it didn’t work out for you in Byllis if your looking for a crown I here you can join Wolverines/Bloodbath/RoO/RoO2 if you are into that kind of thing.

But heck crowns don’t matter if its not domination so this just in… this world doesn’t matter? cool point bro

DeletedUser16164

Pera, you have never seen the rule constructed like this?? This website has been around since 2010… all you had to was look. Perfectly defined “internal refugee”. Just because you didn’t see it, doesn’t make it a thing!

DeletedUser15165

Less time on silly names, more time on keeping things that shouldn’t be said off the forums. As the rules say “no use of profanity will be be permitted, including masked profanity (E.G. ****). What was your phrasing……MUST DO BETTER.....

@Iwilson And your point is ? I have tried to be fair to all users of the external forums and have let threads runs as much as possible without having to get involved. But as the old saying goes you can't please everyone.

Are you trying to suggest that I have broke the following rule - No use of profanity will be permitted, including masked profanity (E.G. ****). If it's something a moderator feels is inappropriate, it will be edited.

I will take your advice of "Must Do Better" under advisement. However if you re-read my post, you will see that "Must Do Better" was in relation to a note to self of the number of words I had used in the post.

Lurks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever i post here it might be bc of entertainment or might be fact based or even more so in this world get other players against us riled up. Not sure any worked because everyone was too busy quitting when WARDOGS were tops saying the world is over etc etc, you can go back and look at all the posts saying as much.
REIGN kept chugging away and chipping at WD(and yes with MIPs help, allies at the time) but as we kept csing wd i noticed MIP was more interested in PRUSSIA and saw them as the biggest threat. Made me question for the 1st time why we should not be allied(flawed strategy)
When WD folded i knew which players would come to reign off the jump and which would be on the fence. Mip quickly grabbed everyone they could all is fair not Complaining. One flaw MIP had was they had no southern front save ex wders we quickly made work and when mip started realing the ex wders saw just how much their leadership was poor and strategy non existent.
Now i played against zeeker in other worlds and minced words in prior forums but always respected him as a player. Knowing mip was ripe we took the rest of the ex wders in and never missed a step treated them like one of the family not a step child like mip did to them.
MIPs flaw was strategy, weak minded players when sh** hits the fan they fold and flee not fight and poop leadership.
PITAs formation could have turned the tides but they tied themselves to MIP to.
Wolves are a means to an end and the bloods we were pacted with for a long time l.
As far as points on worlds each world presents diff challenges and requires diff tact. What happened here will not work on another.
I always represent myself well regardless and i take pride in that.
I travel with a group for yrs now that says something and every world i am in i put 100 pct in.
Wilson i don't take u seriously but brush up on me before u open your mouth all i ask.
Thanks

DeletedUser16164

@Iwilson
Are you trying to suggest that I have broke the following rule - No use of profanity will be permitted, including masked profanity (E.G. ****). If it's something a moderator feels is inappropriate, it will be edited.
Certainly not in suggesting that you broke the rule, and I am sorry I took the use of the '........' as if a spoken pause was being taken, and you were asking me to 'post a note to self' - my mistake.

DeletedUser16164

I always represent myself well regardless and i take pride in that....
.....but brush up on me before u open your mouth all i ask.
Thanks

Seriously Al, that little story is cute and all but if you must devolve ourselves to a level of degenerate speech then this conversation is over... again. How can it be that hard to converse without needing to draw into a word bank that is foul??? Amazing... I even posted the rule for you... and still you can't manage to stay within the confines of how this space is intended to be used.

You must be joking about that "brush up on me" comment LOL you have the "pride" to talk about research and "fact" after you finally made into the hall one time!?! Now you are some kind of grepo king that demands respect, yet where you play, the world turns into a 1v1 match every single time.(FACT) You want to talk fact?
Lets do it then, why is your alliance not higher in Attack points and Defense points when they are near the top in Cities and Points??? Remember stick to facts! - not "worlds are different"... because the other alliances appear on one or the other and your alliances is the ONLY one missing from EITHER! (FACT)
That is because the players who points you are aligned with did not do the bulk if their fighting inside your alliance (FACT)
That is because the players who cities you are aligned with did not earn the bulk of those cities fighting inside your alliance (FACT)
Grepovets that have been around years and years call that kind of deal mass recruiting. You may win this world... everyone knows how you did tho... would love to see you play on a EN server, that "pride" would last real long I bet LOL

You fell into a win... forgive us real grepovets if don't fall down and bow to that

p.s. Representing yourself well might starts with the language we choose to express ourselves.

LOL get it right Wilson Grep Legend not king..... Jk look talk is cheap unless you back it up, I have led alliances that have always been in contention in the end never merging or folding not many can say that. One world I led we had no alliances till almost the very end battled every alliance on the server and finished 2nd. Goes back too my point each world is different and each presents different challenges. This world our only challenge was Defeat War Dogs because we knew even when pacted MIP was GARBAGE, some good players but led horribly wrong.
Winning is not the only thing in grep its also how you play and if respected I think players if are real honest can say that about me.

Lastly I am a tad confused what rule ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser16164

Ah my mistake, the man, the myth the legend! (There I go assuming genders again lol)

As I state when this banter very first started “your reputation proceeds you well”, and I suppose I would still stand by that. You are exactly what I was told you would be.

So you came up short in a world, so now the solution is pact pact pact. (Not an exaggeration, first MIP, then Bloods, then Wolverines) Plus numerous others that were shorter term. When times are tough your m.o. is to pact. Then fight. (FACT-and follows the reputation I was told about you.)

You didn’t fight your way to a win.
You pacted and brought in players.
You further damaged the reputation in this world, not added to the legend.

Lastly, cursing in any form is outlawed. Even masked curse words with the use of **** are outlawed. I simply have no need to share a conversation that level of speech. (Even when attempting humor or making use of an expression) Dictionary is full of words - let’s agree to find appropriate words as we share this space with many others.

DeletedUser8461

Please stop mentioning my alliance in reference with anything about what ROO has done, how it was done, or with whom it was done. We didn't pact, because we wanted to win a crown. If you want the honest history of me and my alliance in this server then here you go:

I joined this world after years away from the game. The itch to play again had to be scratched, and truth be told I really enjoy playing with KMoney. We first met playing US27 and kept in touch even after the end of that server. We've tried multiple other games together and communicate outside of the game almost daily. So, I persuaded him to go back to play again with me on this server. We came just to mess around on the rim and have some fun. We bounced around between some random little alliances out here and they all had poor leadership and fell apart. I eventually just decided to branch off on our own and bring a couple of players I'd met on this server with us. There was never an intention of mass joining or recruiting - hence the still to this day small size of my alliance.

From that point we became entangled with some hostilities with Outcast. I didn't like their leadership's attitude, response, or arrogance toward us and thus began a good war. There was later some communication with MIP about joining with them, and I was strongly considering it since there was no way we could remain unassociated with any of the big 3 alliances and survive long term on the server. When came time to make a decision I found out that MIP was going to accept in most of the Outcast members. I told them this was a deal breaker for me and I could not be in the same alliance as them so they ended up choosing Outcast over my group (I guarantee you they regret that now seeing as how that turned out for them with what has become PITA).

So I decided we needed at least some influx of members, because we were trying to hold our own with what amounted to only 6 members against one of the top 2 alliances on the server. Not ideal or realistic. That is when I thought about bringing in the "Whats in a name" people. They were mostly all ocean 43 anyways and through talking with one of them they seemed like they had some experience in playing the game. Come to found out some of them had old ties from past servers with members of ROO and were only interested in joining with me if we agreed to share a pact with ROO. Given that we were no where near War Dogs and MIP had made their choice of Outcast over us, I figured this was the best case scenario I could hope for. So I agree to it and we invite them in and start out pact with ROO. I couldn't have predicted that WD would collapse, MIP would stumble and ROO would become the big dog on the server, but it did. So I guess that makes me lucky or smart?

To this day we are still largely on our own with our fights with PITA. I don't like that WD fell apart or that MIP seem to have bled a lot of members and the server has dissolved to what it is today. I think all of us would've preferred a larger, more active server, but that just isn't Grepolis anymore and this server has had odd circumstances that led to what it is.

If I had no relations with ROO before the server fell apart, I probably wouldn't be pacted with them right now. I don't like hug fests anymore than anyone else here. But I am also not a backstabber and ROO has done nothing to make me suddenly turn on them, even if it would offer more excitement for the server.

All of this to say, there was never some plot between me and ROO to pact to a win. They certainly didn't reach out to me, because they were scared of me or thought we were a threat to them winning. I don't care about winning a crown here. If it happens, cool. If not, I had fun and proved that I can still play at a high level when I want to. And I still, and always will, play this game for fun and in an open and honest way. You found out right away I don't enjoy the banter thing - I find it childish, a waste of time, and generally want nothing to do with it. I don't like talking with my enemies. I talk with fighting.

My alliance will remain small and will continue to fight with PITA. That's all I can assure you of. Cheers to you or whatever persona you claim to be portraying. See you on the battlefield.