'Issues with Tissues'

Discussion in 'Hermonassa US70' started by Grepo Mauler, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Persephone61

Persephone61 Citizen

Sad when the forum moderator has to comment on the whining LOL

Do you know how many internals we've gone through active and inactive and had to battle other alliances out of them. Lost some and won some. It's part of the war. Never in my life have I seen the refugee rule be construed like this LOL

Crusanderth and Al the Conqueror like this.
  2. Crusanderth

Crusanderth Philosopher

@Iwilson

I bet this is your first time playing grepolis, huh?

Al the Conqueror likes this.
  3. Jryan756

Jryan756 Messenger

Yup. He’s got a crown, so it’s for sure his first time playing. Real smart comment

4. Persephone61

Persephone61 Citizen

Thinking the sarcasm must have passed over your head LOL

Crusanderth likes this.
  5. Crusanderth

Crusanderth Philosopher

Sarcasm...
    Does a crown really mean anything? I've known players with crowns that still don't know how to play. Let's face it, many can get a crown in WW, as there is a way to make sure everyone in the hugfest gets it.

Now, if you walk down to Domination, I would consider it earned it.

6. Al the Conqueror

Al the Conqueror Taxiarch

Love the Name change on the thread LOL, crowns are nice but lets see the player stats in those worlds. Did you CS legitimate players attack n defense stats and more.

World Stats from 'Hermonassa coming soon.

7. Bawla

Bawla Messenger

I don't like forums but I have to reply to someone who is acting tough.

[​IMG]

You did clear few cities (few), but I really don't remember you landing on my cities :). KI succeeded in landing a cs but we broke it easily.

Another thing, I don't clear cities, I just take them.
    Make sure to rush walls in all cities next time and maybe you will survive.

Have fun mate,

Al the Conqueror and MetalCore like this.
  8. Zeeker348

Zeeker348 Taxiarch

RIP MIP

Al the Conqueror and MetalCore like this.
  9. Al the Conqueror

Had a top alliance, had a lot of high point players but lacked one thing in particular (STRATEGY). Why have your fighters on the flanks especially in this world, No offense too Prussia peeps but they were no threat but yet were viewed as a higher threat as us (LOL). Then one flank is not enough you have other fighters fight aganst a Rim ocean instead of consolidating and moving south. Regardless of who is allied with who you got too read the map. Then when the 2nd big war broke out kept the strategy and let those in the middle suffer and get pushed back did not move players.
    Instead of fixing it peeps ran and quit, if I do another world I will take note of those that bailed when times got tough. Also for those that bailed bc of WD up a ton of points take note nothing is certain and a smaller better organized and team centric alliance can beat bigger alliances.
    I was always stressing there is still time left but barring a miracle GOOD ATTEMPT GOOD NIGHT....

Zeeker348 likes this.
  10. Rcs102

Rcs102 Newcomer

me this morning reading issues with tissues: [​IMG]

could you imagine this world being put into a novel / narrative

11. Cash Chucker

Cash Chucker Messenger

Lack of strategy is right somewhat. I think many had already quit by the time that started to come bite us.

And Prussia was only viewed as a higher threat than ROO when we were pacted with ROO and fighting WD.

Al the Conqueror and Zeeker348 like this.
  12. Zeeker348

Zeeker348 Taxiarch

I don't mean to comment on this because I may come off as a dick saying it but when I was with you guys several players had stressed they were moving to the Prussia front over the ROO front as they were more dangerous. Some bigger players too which surprised me..

MetalCore and Jryan756 like this.
  13. Jryan756

Jryan756 Messenger

As a former Prussia member, I will admit I was highly confused why MIP was trying to fight us, while ROO was kicking them in. It seemed like a bad call on their part, sending people to hit us. We were not really a threat, considering the absurd amount of inactives and simmers Prussia had to deal with.

14. Al the Conqueror

Its unfortunate Coin because if you guys focused more on a core and center and pushed South by South East into 55 and more of a border with us (which pact or not should have happened) I know on our end when we knew WD was reeling we I knew it would come between us and we made a push to solidify our North) none of this should be a shock or surprise its strategy.
    As far as players leaving that was a mystery too me and others as well, MIP had such an edge. I get that players leave all the time and it happens too everyone but not like it happened here. You find out a lot about yourself when you have too gut it out in a fight in this game sometimes you still end up on the short side but also times you push thru and prevail.

I agree with Zeek, I know Prussia was considered more of a threat by higher ranked players which is baffling also why put fighters like Snakez55 and Chaeyeon in the middle of nowhere on the other flank and some others..

Jryan I still think PITA had a shot at the WORLD at one point but instead just build LS and well not sure what. If only PITA turned south and pushed what a core they would have and of course gain players along the way, Another failed Strategic decision

15. Ghost67

Ghost67 Messenger

yawn getting tired

MetalCore likes this.
  16. Zeeker348

Zeeker348 Taxiarch

kk Sending HC's now.

MetalCore and Ghost67 like this.
  17. Ghost67

Ghost67 Messenger

thanx if it wasnt for you or bawla i would have left world already. It is really boring

MetalCore and Zeeker348 like this.