Island Quests

DeletedUser

At a lose to understand that. Killing military is killing military. Not to mention the lose of military. But be that as it may.

2 time's now I have defended against 161 military unit's as per an island quest. Supported that city with military from 7 other city's. & have yet to see the 1st battle point for it. Even though I have 16 report's telling me those battle point's will be credited.

But yet I get the battle point's credited for another island quest. Which only netted me 30 or so battle point's.

This is truly the issue I have with the system.

That & it would be nice to see the travel time of my resource's. Military travel que work's like a champ. Resource que, not so much. It's just taking up space on the command bar.

DeletedUser

If you feel you have not been given BP that you are owed, submit a ticket to the IG support team here.

DeletedUser

Appreciate the info "Thomas". 1 question though. do I use these forum's log in name & pass, or the game's log in name & pass ?

Thank's for your help with this matter.

DeletedUser271

Appreciate the info "Thomas". 1 question though. do I use these forum's log in name & pass, or the game's log in name & pass ?

Thank's for your help with this matter.

Use your game name and password ;-)

DeletedUser

Thank's so very much "Kyll", appreciate the help.

My apology's to everyone for being such a n00b.

DeletedUser

I am in Chi, it wont let me accept my reward for completing one of the beginner tutorial quest. it says have an army with 10 swordsmen and i have well over that.
I havewaited over a day now ( i fished this on the first day ) and i have read through what people have said, try a different connection ( Google chrome, Firefox and internet explorer ) and have obviously log out. and it wont seem to allow me to complete the quest. i have more then enough farm spaces.
thoughts?

DeletedUser

I had this, or something like this happen (as I recall it was the bireme tutorial quest). I think what may have happened is that when my 10th bireme was build the other biremes were not in the city. It allowed me to complete the quest after they returned and I built 1 more.