Island Quests

DeletedUser

You can find info on the new Island Quests feature here. :)

Comments are welcome. I am not 100% happy with the page yet, so do post any feedback you may have here.

Thanks
Tom

DeletedUser271

I think you should add something :

840547image.jpg

Here, it shows the frequency on a speed 1 world. But what about speeds 2 or higher ? It's not said whether the frequency is divided or multiplied... It would be good if it was said somewhere :)

DeletedUser

I am assuming, as with everything else in the game, it divides by the world speed.
If a building takes 3 hours to build on a speed 1 world, it will take 1 hour to build on a speed 3 world.

If they spawn every hour on a speed 1 world, they will spawn every 20 minutes on a speed 3 world.

DeletedUser

I haven't received any island quests for several days. Could there be a glitch?

DeletedUser3157

I am assuming, as with everything else in the game, it divides by the world speed.
If a building takes 3 hours to build on a speed 1 world, it will take 1 hour to build on a speed 3 world.

If they spawn every hour on a speed 1 world, they will spawn every 20 minutes on a speed 3 world.

That doesn't them to be the case, they seem to spawn every 3hours on iota.

-Vys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ay, i am sorry about that.
The frequency does not change with world speed. They spawn at the same rate regardless.

However, we are having some issues with the quests in that some people are not receiving them frequently enough. If this happens to you, try logging out and logging in again. This fixes for most, but not all, people.