Island Quests - Discussion

DeletedUser

Probably... You do for doing the quests i believe, so it'd make sense :)

DeletedUser

That sounds interesting. Then again, your population is limited so this just adds to the limits especially if some leave. If someone elses leaves can they join yours and if they do can the defecting party figure out where they went?

DeletedUser

Ya I think we do. But it's in resources. I think we should get points instead of resources.

DeletedUser

That sounds interesting. Then again, your population is limited so this just adds to the limits especially if some leave. If someone elses leaves can they join yours and if they do can the defecting party figure out where they went?

The population will actually gain with the new updates because the 7 day login. On the seventh day it gives you 100 population!

DeletedUser271

The population will actually gain with the new updates because the 7 day login. On the seventh day it gives you 100 population!

Actually it's on the third day ;-)

On the seventh day, it gives a full warehouse, 5 chariots and an attack bonus.

DeletedUser

Does anybody know exactly what the island quest are?

DeletedUser2348

Alright I've read through both of those links, and, I may have missed it but I can't find out how long these quests are going to be around? Days? Weeks? Permanently?

Thanks

DeletedUser

ive done 2 already. they are a nice little change in pace. How many are their per day?

DeletedUser

idk i also wondered that. when I read the wiki on it it said the bigger you are the less island quests there are. So I think its more for the new guys to help them get started and build up their city :D

DeletedUser

Does it also state that you get the same quest multiple times on the same day as I did?

Also, this forum time is off. My pc says 7:58pm 5/8/13????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I read the wiki page it does not answer all the questions. Specifically as others have asked. How long does these quests keep coming? Once we complete all of them do we get more everyday? Can we do the same quest over and over each day? Basically is this a temporary deal or will everyday we will be doing quests?