Island quest bug

DeletedUser4951

So I was doing an island quest last night for one of those forced loyalties that I love so much. The quest was called riddance of the poor and obviously I elected to defend against those pathetic peasants from the slums in order to build my town that shiny new aqueduct and maybe go to the farming villages and loot them for five hours straight. ;)

Anyways just as the attack lands it disappears, my militia are all still alive, and the quest is still active. I thought it was a simple glitch and just tried to redo it. After all no harm done if I didn't lose units. Until I saw this

2eyfi46.png

Now i'm limited to one island quest out of two and I didn't get my forced loyalty with no way to access it. As you can see the attack is still "provoked" and I can't provoke it again. Yet I still have no attacks in bound. Will someone on mod squad help me? Maybe get me that forced loyalty? :)

DeletedUser

Same here...

Looks to be a problem with the TGD peace time.

It works as usual when you "attack" a village farm in an island quest, but doesnt works fine when you chose to be attacked.
When the enemy troops hit your city you get a notification like "The troops from xxxxx are visiting your city yyyy during peace time".

P.D. I've just cast a quake during the "peace time"...
ZFxdVKi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same here...

Looks to be a problem with the TGD peace time.

It works as usual when you "attack" a village farm in an island quest, but doesnt works fine when you chose to be attacked.
When the enemy troops hit your city you get a notification like "The troops from xxxxx are visiting your city yyyy during peace time".

P.D. I've just cast a quake during the "peace time"...
ZFxdVKi.png

Very well explained, though you seem to have quaked an ally :p

DeletedUser

So I was doing an island quest last night for one of those forced loyalties that I love so much. The quest was called riddance of the poor and obviously I elected to defend against those pathetic peasants from the slums in order to build my town that shiny new aqueduct and maybe go to the farming villages and loot them for five hours straight. ;)

Anyways just as the attack lands it disappears, my militia are all still alive, and the quest is still active. I thought it was a simple glitch and just tried to redo it. After all no harm done if I didn't lose units. Until I saw this

2eyfi46.png

Now i'm limited to one island quest out of two and I didn't get my forced loyalty with no way to access it. As you can see the attack is still "provoked" and I can't provoke it again. Yet I still have no attacks in bound. Will someone on mod squad help me? Maybe get me that forced loyalty? :)

Same to me, and this notification just came :

http://prntscr.com/27f0jt

Screenshot_1.jpg

DeletedUser7840

Yes, the quest got stuck in my city too, then expired. I would think the mods would be onto that by now.

DeletedUser7840

I found out this is happening because you cannot provoke an attack during peacetime.

DeletedUser

This happening to me as well. I provoked an attack during peacetime and it wont complete now. Will this quest eventually go away on it's own? How to I submit a trouble-ticket?

DeletedUser

Under settings > help. You will be able to submit a ticket there .