Is there any point continuing to play with Evil Empire wiping everyone already?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2861
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2861

This game isn't only about bullying. You just got an alliance set up that doesn't know what they are doing and weren't as active. Why should the active players be penalized?

The alliance I set up now has 220,000 points in 3 weeks so we were active.

DeletedUser

Active isn't about points. It's participation in ops and support calls and such things like that.

DeletedUser2861

Rampass, I tell you what since you think you are so good and so clever, you give me your game login, and I will give you mine and then we will play for 1 week and see what has happened. Since the outcome is assured would you bother to continue. No, and neither am I. I said I would give it 1 more week just for the heck of it and it is obviously a complete waste of time.

DeletedUser2861

The only participation was in dealing with endless TEE attacks whilst trying to grow. In the end it took 6 TEE players to bring down our second biggest player, so it is now just a matter of time. Soooo I now am off.

DeletedUser

Rampass I tell you what since you think you are so good and so clever, you give me your game login, and I will give you mine and then we will play for 1 week and see what has happened. Since the outcome is assured would you bother to continue. No, and neither am I. I said I would give it 1 more week just for the heck of it and it is obviously a complete waste of time.

I would never give a player my login, and grepolis tells you that. And I never said I was good or clever, I actually don't think I am both of those. :D And I would try to continue. Unlike someone *cough* Kaana *cough* I know how to play this game. And if you get rimmed just start over. :\ This is a great game and I don't like players dissing it because they are being crushed.

DeletedUser2861

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to rampass rampage, are you stupid?

I have no intention of accepting the offer anyway, I am done putting time into this sorry pointless inevitable game.

DeletedUser

No, I just don't bother reading entire posts made by rage quitters. They're usually all the same. I would post links proving how similar your posts are to other ragers, but that would give my .en name away. :) And I am pretty sure any player can get out of that predicament, you just have to try and be careful with your timing.

DeletedUser2654

Hey, It's just a really fun game, get over it and it doesn't look like you are listening anyways, so I won't waste my time. Black Panther is right.

DeletedUser2861

ok I will play along. The TEE guys have a CS on our 2nd biggest players city and around 300 BRs plus unlimited TEE resources for more.
We have about 40 LS left. Let me know what kind of timing trickery can get us out of that..

DeletedUser2861

you think that clicking on farming buttons for 8 hours a day when the outcome is 100% inevitable is fun right? you are a nutter..

DeletedUser

ok I will play along. The TEE guys have a CS on our 2nd biggest players city and around 300 BRs plus unlimited TEE resources for more.
We have about 40 LS left. Let me know what kind of timing trickery can get us out of that..

You already made a mistake. :p You should have way more than 40 LS if you have 7 cities.

DeletedUser2861

We have been playing for three weeks. We just got past the start line. please try to keep up..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2861

I thought I must have been missing something because I thought no one would make a game this unfair for newcomers.

DeletedUser

Is there any point continuing to play with The Evil Empire wiping everyone out already?

I have been playing 4 weeks and keep losing cities (2600, 6000, now 7000 points) to an alliance 30 TIMES our size.

This Evil Alliance broke up our academy and started new players fighting against themselves.
Then they had a spy, maybe two spies, in the remaining free players alliance helping to bring us down and take our cities by looking to see who had become inactive.

I don't know whether the game inherently sucks. but it certainly sucks with TEE in it.
It is a shame the game designers didn't have a game which prevented this kind of ridiculous imbalance because now it is utterly pointless playing. I first saw the game ad here on TV and it looked promising until we had to deal with TEE. Now I give it 1 more week at most.

Yesterday I watched another alliance called Daemonicus that was about half TEE size give up because even they couldn't stand against TEE.

They should take everyone's cities and divide them out equally and start again.

Regards
Very angry and very disappointed to have wasted time on it.

It is your decision. If you want to quit like a baby, go ahead. But if you never give up, then don't stop now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Kaana you know what you should do, instead of complaining about how unfair it is that they are better than you guys how about you just try and copy there playing style and maybe you will do better against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.