Is there any point continuing to play with Evil Empire wiping everyone already?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2861
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1048

If you weren't busy whining like a baby you would have understood that I am telling you to copy there fighting tactics. But of course you are to stubborn to really listen to anything we say so I am not going to bother wasting my time pitying a crybaby. This is a war game, talking and complaining won't do nothing except make you get laughed at. If you wanted to show TEE you were better you would have fought back and showed them that you were a formidable opponent, instead you rather talk about how they are taking cities from you guys. The point of the game is to take cities, and TEE is doing that. Even if you are smaller so is every other alliance in Zeta, if you ignored there size and fought them thinking you have a chance then you would do better. I think you are losing mentally against them, you are so convinced that it is unfair that they are doing good that you aren't focusing on how your alliance should fight back and defend yourselves.

DeletedUser2861

You are saying that I can win by attacking a foe 50 times as powerful as me by just playing the same way as he does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Again stop worrying about numbers, they don't mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. The alliance that wins isn't always the one who is the most experienced, it is the group who works the best together and doesn't give up. If you would follow that philosophy then perhaps your group would accomplish great things in Zeta just like TEE. Also i don't think you can handle playing with people, you are way to sensitive and are unwilling to learn from mistakes.

DeletedUser2861

I tell you what. I will freely give my account to one of the EXPURTS here who say it is all MY FAULT so that you can prove to me that you are right and I am wrong. If not shush already.

DeletedUser1048

Now you are turning this into the blame game, all I am saying is that you can accomplish anything if you have faith and put effort into it.

DeletedUser

This thread degenerated rapidly and I'm closing it.

Just as a reminder.
If a player is being offensive - please report the post. DO NOT retaliate or quote it.
If you think a thread is going off-topic or needs closing , please report it or PM me, not add more spam to the thread.

Thank you.

Aliyah.

Status
Not open for further replies.