Is TEE on the way out?

DeletedUser2568

Could the end of the tyrannical reign of TEE be near on the server Zeta? With TEE losing many because of inactivity or quitting, it seem they are bleeding badly. With many of them focused on omicron, can they make a comeback here? Howesmr has been noticeably absent, probably because he is managing two top alliances in two different worlds.

For you discussion here... Can TEE survive or will they slowly fade away into Zeta history?

My own opinion is that without a proper pull of the reigns by Howe, TEE in Zeta could very possibly be on the way out.

I know TEE is not known for posting, but would like to hear your opinions

DeletedUser

I second this opinion Travis. I can honestly say however, this does not cause me any joy. I would much rather win or lose on the battlefield than by default.

:(

DeletedUser2281

Inactives and quitters have been set backs yes. But don't count us out so quickly. Sure, we've lost some ground but it could be going worse. We've never been known to back down or not put up a fight, and that won't be changing any time soon.

DeletedUser

I am sure it will calm down soon. Never know in a week Echelon and Sedition could be at war and change the whole world again. Then again I am in 46 where we hug it out.:)

DeletedUser2568

HAHAHAHA packers you have been hanging out with Orion to much... he really likes to hug it out. I don't count TEE out by a long shot, especially if Howe can jump back in and pull the reigns more. Just fun food for thought and I am really glad people are actually posting... I was starting to hear crickets in this forum.

DeletedUser

TEE is done!! Heard spies and inactives are killing them! The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

DeletedUser2861

I thought I was playing in a no morale world. What is this blasphemy you speak of!!??

Anyone know anything about life time bans? Is it true? who was affected and why? I see loads of grep cheats on you tube. If half are cheating and half not that would completely end the game..

DeletedUser4964

Inactives and quitters have been set backs yes. But don't count us out so quickly. Sure, we've lost some ground but it could be going worse. We've never been known to back down or not put up a fight, and that won't be changing any time soon.

DEFINE WORSE? rimmed out to Ocean0? - And please ALL TEE players, we would like to see a red sword light up every know and then, you got my permission to attack my cities,

Anyone know anything about life time bans? Is it true? who was affected and why? I see loads of grep cheats on you tube. If half are cheating and half not that would completely end the game..

there nothing better than beating cheaters - let the auto farm and auto attack, they still leave you open spots, just make sure you dont sleep to much and you will be fine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DEFINE WORSE? rimmed out to Ocean0? - And please ALL TEE players, we would like to see a red sword light up every know and then, you got my permission to attack my cities,

LOL u have a better chance of hitting the lotto, they dont have time to attack between all the theater plays and city festivals.

DeletedUser

Coming from a person in an alliance that can't fight their way out of their own ocean.

DeletedUser4964

LOL u have a better chance of hitting the lotto, they dont have time to attack between all the theater plays and city festivals.

LMAO - all the cities I get have a freakin theatre!

Oh, and I need to add thsi DISCLAIMER:

If you are gonna send Harbor Checks, at least try something after, if not I will have to teach you what happens when you dont follow up a HC... Please make me do it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Coming from a person in an alliance that can't fight their way out of their own ocean.

Now why would i go outside my ocean when u guys just continue to make cities for me right there? and once they get to a respectable size i take them, (deconstruct the theater) and then it opens a slot for u to colonize another.

I dont know a single person that would rather drive an hour to work then sit on their couch and make the same amount of money.

Judging by your remarkable amount of bp looks like u showed them island quests who the boss is :D

DeletedUser2568

Now why would i go outside my ocean when u guys just continue to make cities for me right there? and once they get to a respectable size i take them, (deconstruct the theater) and then it opens a slot for u to colonize another.

I dont know a single person that would rather drive an hour to work then sit on their couch and make the same amount of money.

Judging by your remarkable amount of bp looks like u showed them island quests who the boss is :D

ROFL!!!! :eek:

DeletedUser

That was a great response. You have to admit that Dishonered! lol

DeletedUser

That was a great response. You have to admit that Dishonered! lol

Unfortunately i dont think he will. I must have hurt his feelings so bad he decided to quit Zeta. He has handed off 15 cities in past 2 days to his buddies. Would it help if i apologized?

.........owell thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser6584

jlo shut up until you can show me you can take one from me since your stupid fail today since you thought i was offline since you had the city you sent the cs from for only 2 hrs maybe you should have waited a little longer and think before you sent it

DeletedUser

yea not bad from the phone huh lol u dont get it purple and u never will. that cs wasnt to take your city.