Is *Restricted Access* On Its Last Leg?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

It seems like RA is really getting beat up now. Not just by PB/AB but they're taking a lot of losses from Pirate Misfit Scoundrels and a few hits from The Black Company and The VII. While the main alliance still continues to grow for now, RA's three academies are being eaten alive. Even smaller teams such as MOUNTAIN WARRIORS have gotten in on feeding off of RA. There's also a few key RA players on VM and others looking to leave the alliance for greener pastures. I guess the question we should be asking ourselves now is not if RA but when they will fall?

DeletedUser

MRA alert, inefficiency, inexperience, what more to say ?

8sI7wjE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They will probably stick around in one form or another but they are a broken alliance for sure.

DeletedUser3109

As you can see The VII has taken over the SE and Central part of 45 and northern part of 46. In the space of 2 days. As you see *RA* is definitely on it's last leg.

DeletedUser4951

What he's trying to say is his alliance absorbed some of RA's core most players. :p

Edit: RA has dropped to 8th in points. It seems like just a matter of time before the white flags come up or Fortna VMs/Ghosts.

DeletedUser3109

What he's trying to say is his alliance absorbed some of RA's core most players. :p

Edit: RA has dropped to 8th in points. It seems like just a matter of time before the white flags come up or Fortna VMs/Ghosts.
Smilo why are you ruining my fun, but basically what Smilo said is true. So SB seemed to have marked our new players in 45 red. We will see how this war goes.

DeletedUser6677

better turtle up scrubs

and by scrubs of course, I mean VII

but scrubs too...