Is everybody in this world in a Pact NAP pact pact NAP NAP......

DeletedUser

This world makes me laugh ...

Everyone is in agreement with all the world, but lol

3 matters alliances with two vortex + god of sparta

As small strikes in this server,

For such alliances , there hyperborea ...

K

DeletedUser10246

This world makes me laugh ...

Everyone is in agreement with all the world, but lol

3 matters alliances with two vortex + god of sparta

As small strikes in this server,

For such alliances , there hyperborea ...

K

If we could only be as good as Kala, who started a war then pulled his defense out of his own alliance and left. Cool story bro, go back to making pictures

DeletedUser

I take defense as DennisUSA who deserved this one get by in view of her big mouth ..

What I know is that I " only advance is not the case for all here ..

It seems that I have old friends in vortex ^^ lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7985

Pacts and Naps are made to protect your alliance's interests. I agree that if over used then the world can become boring, so there is a balancing act that needs to take place between having security and realizing that this is a war game.

The fact that alliances can only have 65 members to me is a small number, though I realize some are used to alliances with just 25 members. The fact that some alliance have 3 branches mean that other alliances need to adjust to it, this is just how life is. The strongest survive or the one that adjusts to the environment survives. No point in complaining, but in general complainer complain that is just what they do.

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser

Who is SK... shhhhhh... were a bunch of noobs. Be gentle bc its our first time and we will fold first time were tested. tell us what to do and we will do whatever you want. Jump, No no no we will jump twice :) Just be gentle pleeeeeease, we are sore and noobs and don't know what we are doing :(

DeletedUser

Who is SK... shhhhhh... were a bunch of noobs. Be gentle bc its our first time and we will fold first time were tested. tell us what to do and we will do whatever you want. Jump, No no no we will jump twice :) Just be gentle pleeeeeease, we are sore and noobs and don't know what we are doing :(
It's true, he attacked my city at one point with like 100 biremes and killed 12 of mine, and he thought he was doing good.. ;)

DeletedUser

Well the alliance i am in is gathering at our core island (wont tell you can find out if u want) and we are gonna start wiping out the small alliances. If you want in on this message me in game and i will speak with the founders.

DeletedUser10504

Well the alliance i am in is gathering at our core island (wont tell you can find out if u want) and we are gonna start wiping out the small alliances. If you want in on this message me in game and i will speak with the founders.

LOL why post this lol

DeletedUser7985

I hear there is a coalition being put together against the Vortex Gods.

DeletedUser2630

I hear there is a coalition being put together against the Vortex Gods.

aren't we all in a coalition against someone? that's part of the game

DeletedUser11890

I know most alliances do not like to say who they are pact with but it would be nice if you could find out who's their enemy list is. I have just got going in this world and have a whole alliance attacking me if i knew who their enemy was i could have a chance of survival and help that alliance with the spy reports i have on them.So i think a list of alliances and who their enemies are would be helpful to them and any new player that are just getting started who might be a nice addition to their forces.

DeletedUser11576

I know most alliances do not like to say who they are pact with but it would be nice if you could find out who's their enemy list is. I have just got going in this world and have a whole alliance attacking me if i knew who their enemy was i could have a chance of survival and help that alliance with the spy reports i have on them.So i think a list of alliances and who their enemies are would be helpful to them and any new player that are just getting started who might be a nice addition to their forces.

Impossible to do unless you have someone in that alliance who releases the pacts, or if they just don't hide their pacts on the alliance info page.

DeletedUser11890

If in their alliance page that is for everyone to see, They could put who they are at war with. remember the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend.It would help newer players and the alliance that that the attacker is against.