Is everybody in this world in a Pact NAP pact pact NAP NAP......

DeletedUser11708

yes city swops have been arranged this isnt been denyed as stated we no dw leadership and where mutural benitifts can be acheived we sort things but this dosnt mean we have pacts or naps in places,

What I think Dim was trying to say was that these actions look like you are pacted with Dire Wolves. This statement completly disproves all of your claims stating that you had none.

DeletedUser

yes city swops have been arranged this isnt been denyed as stated we no dw leadership and where mutural benitifts can be acheived we sort things but this dosnt mean we have pacts or naps in places,

No pacts or naps, just friendly city swaps for mutual benefit..

ok then.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7985

So it looks like Infamous who is at war with everyone and not packed with anyone is packed with Dire-wolves. And Dire-wolves is packed with Anti-Matter, so hmmm could Infamous and Dire-wolves be keeping some secrets as they get into the position they want to be in? Nah that would be silly, no one ever uses deception to further their cause.

mm

DeletedUser10039

So it looks like Infamous who is at war with everyone and not packed with anyone is packed with Dire-wolves. And Dire-wolves is packed with Anti-Matter, so hmmm could Infamous and Dire-wolves be keeping some secrets as they get into the position they want to be in? Nah that would be silly, no one ever uses deception to further their cause.

mm

well i doubt its exactly deception but these actions are defo freindly and while they may not have set each other as pact allies there is a bond between leaders in both teams that if need be could develope into a pact.

as for wars on this server and fighting ive found this server to be awsome fun, plenty of fighting , loads of enemies and war in abundance.
not sure where these guys who are holding hands are

DeletedUser7985

We have been fighting with multiple alliances from 2 hours out of Beginners Protection.

And each night is the same, we plan to take over the world of sparta! Snarf

DeletedUser

Im attacking direwolves everyday so i dont know about any pact or anything.

DeletedUser

Im attacking direwolves everyday

whywouldyoudothat.jpg

DeletedUser11551

i suggest you ask jolis and viv if we are pact'd or nap'd with DW they will tell you truth i have pms explaining that we are not in anyway but hey you all on the externals know better than me the founder of infamous but please do me a favor and let us know who else we are pact'd with so i know would hate to attack an ally

of course then there is this
krazyguru from the alliance Infamous has conquered the city Theus belonging to collinsofthecouch. today at 16:11

pretty sure he is DW

DeletedUser10390

but please do me a favor and let us know who else we are pact'd with so i know would hate to attack an ally

Serial Killers are running around claiming they are Pacted with you.... just sayin
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser10039

Serial Killers are running around claiming they are Pacted with you.... just sayin

yep i have been hearing this rummer well i was told they were being forced to do what infamous said and they obliged

DeletedUser

Sk are pacted with DW too so they say, but then of course, if they are pacted with IN they would be pacted with DW :D

of course then there is this
krazyguru from the alliance Infamous has conquered the city Theus belonging to collinsofthecouch. today at 16:11

So you internalised a Dire Wolf Inactive, whaddya want, a medal?

(Not the first inactive to be shared between DW and In ;)

So far there is a weight of evidence supporting the two working together, and all we have supporting the opposing argument is "your word"..

You can see peoples dilemma :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10390

So you internalised a Dire Wolf Inactive, whaddya want, a medal?

Serial Killers and Dire Wolves are at War there is NO doubt about that. DW and Infamous do NOT have a Pact never did nor a NAP for that matter not any more.

But Serial Killers seem to be doing Infamous "bidding" kind of like a lackey or a vassal if you will.

DeletedUser

Serial Killers and Dire Wolves are at War there is NO doubt about that. DW and Infamous do NOT have a Pact never did nor a NAP for that matter not any more.

But Serial Killers seem to be doing Infamous "bidding" kind of like a lackey or a vassal if you will.

And infamous and DW are happily trading cities if you will.

DeletedUser3317

I find it funny how some people take a few of my posts that are old and then reposting them and calling me names saying i dont know anything. My posts are old, reposting them and calling me names does not mean that my posts were wrong. It was my opinion at the time. Anyone can be a monday morning quarterback and tell me a week or two later i was wrong.

However, from what i am seeing in this forum with city swaps, NAPs etc etc. We have a lot of secret pacts in this world. Makes me wonder who is supporting who without the other secret pacts alliance not knowing. I dont know who is all pact anymore, but it does seem like many people in this forum are very insecure about being told they are in a pact or not in a pact.

In most cases, when the truth is told, people are relaxed and dont care what others think.. because they know they are right. But when someone is caught or not telling the truth, a high level of insecurity comes out and the person is very defensive.

Based on what i am seeing in this forum... this world has a lot of secret NAPs that alliances do not want to acknowledge. This is just my observation. So, please no one freak out and start calling me names and talking about how they are going to kill my dog or something. It is just a game. No point in getting hypertensive over it.

When things like this happens, some player will alliance hop, or someone will get caught supporting someone or a city will be taken and war will breakout. No one gets along forever. But it is entertaining to see all these people get defensive about being or not being in a NAP.

DeletedUser2630

thanks for your great insight Skrewball11. Not sure anyone cares what you think but I could be wrong.

DeletedUser10504

I agree. everyone is talking about being in pacts are bad. just because infamous(supposedly) does not have any does not everyone in this would need to be telling alliances what to do for having them. Its part of the game. yet everyone seems to cry about it.

DeletedUser3317

thanks for your great insight Skrewball11. Not sure anyone cares what you think but I could be wrong.

Bayoubrit, You know what is funny about your post? it contradicts itself. LOL! you talk about how no one cares about my post. Yet, you posted something about my post. SO that means you are telling everyone that you are a nobody or YOU really care about what i have to say and that is why you went out of your way to say something about my post.

You crack me up bayou. LOL!

DeletedUser2630

Bayoubrit, You know what is funny about your post? it contradicts itself. LOL! you talk about how no one cares about my post. Yet, you posted something about my post. SO that means you are telling everyone that you are a nobody or YOU really care about what i have to say and that is why you went out of your way to say something about my post.

You crack me up bayou. LOL!

you got it right. I am a nobody.

DeletedUser

Well I thank Infamous for scaring all the other alliances near me haha!! Apparently we are the only ones not in a pact with Macedonia or Alpha omega andddd they have an nap with infamous (according to them)... therefore im getting a bunch of bp and a joke of a war but hey still some action :)