Is everybody in this world in a Pact NAP pact pact NAP NAP......

DeletedUser11740

Come on people, have we all come to play happy family's, are the bigger alliances going get it on and start the proper game of war.

What are you all going to do when there are no more 2000 point inactive citys to take...

Discuss :)

DeletedUser10504

I have noticed that my self. alliance are pacts and nap happy this world. the biggest thing that has happen is the warlords falling. other then that what wars are happening?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately that seems to have become the norm in more worlds than not.

DeletedUser

It's been the norm since Beta EN server.

Any idea how long that's been? thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser3317

Ya, i think this is the new norm. This game is getting more and more like SimCity. I think many of the players like to grow rather then fight. Its easier to take out small cities and players then fight players of equal or larger size. Sad thing is, they are also the first players to leave once war breaks out.

Part of the reason why WW is getting harder and harder to achieve.

Its is just the way the game is now.

DeletedUser10390

Come on people, have we all come to play happy family's, are the bigger alliances going get it on and start the proper game of war.

I'd TRY and make a special effort to come smack these whiny little peanuts except I'm too busy butting heads with Infamous & The Wheel.

What the heck are all you dinky little 3k players whining about?

Matter is at war with Infamous that is #1 and 2 going at each other. We are also bashing on The Wheel group and Serial Killers.

So stop your "whaa whaaa whaaa" and get to building them 2 and 3k cities so I can come and harvest your useless hides.

DeletedUser11740

I'd TRY and make a special effort to come smack these whiny little peanuts except I'm too busy butting heads with Infamous & The Wheel.

Matter is at war with Infamous that is #1 and 2 going at each other. We are also bashing on The Wheel group and Serial Killers.

So stop your "whaa whaaa whaaa" and get to building them 2 and 3k cities so I can come and harvest your useless hides.

lol....well Played fella

Now a few things make sense by this post.... I posted this message with my in game account name to wait for the reaction Ive just got.. from a matter player.

Happy Christmas all

Fin

(Of course Ive no way of knowing if my conclusion is correct..... just the style of rant from many messages of trash talk)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

yes, but infamous is allied with the other top 10 alliances. you have 9 of the top 10 alliances vs. matter. That is fine, but it still leads to the point he was making, and that was no one is really fighting in this world. It has been pretty peaceful.

that was to point being made. Once things go hot in the core... everyone stopped to NAP up

DeletedUser

yes, but infamous is allied with the other top 10 alliances. you have 9 of the top 10 alliances vs. matter. That is fine, but it still leads to the point he was making, and that was no one is really fighting in this world. It has been pretty peaceful.

that was to point being made. Once things go hot in the core... everyone stopped to NAP up

I want to thank you screw ball, being a member of Infamous, even I was not aware we had so many pacts. And to your point of 9 out of 10 alliances against the 3 Anti sisters, you do realize by saying this means that Dark Matter and Saints Matter would have to be going against their big sister....Right?

Actaully this shows your ignorance....The old saying is....It's better to be thought a fool, than to open mouth and be proven a fool.

DeletedUser11708

Well, from what I can find on the forums, it seems as if the Matter alliances are in the same position as Warlords, but they have more players.

DeletedUser36

Aren't you guys supposed to be Christmas partying or something? Hehe, you're debating Grepolis on Christmas.
Wait a minute...
hLnpzdk.png
m0gBcw9.png

We are trapped.

DeletedUser11560

If you people really think Sparta is "pact happy and NAP magnets" you've seen nothing yet.

If the next world opens in 3-4 months you'll see that every alliance have 10+ pacts and NAPs

DeletedUser11551

I want to thank you screw ball, being a member of Infamous, even I was not aware we had so many pacts. And to your point of 9 out of 10 alliances against the 3 Anti sisters, you do realize by saying this means that Dark Matter and Saints Matter would have to be going against their big sister....Right?

Actaully this shows your ignorance....The old saying is....It's better to be thought a fool, than to open mouth and be proven a fool.

OK for the last time let me make one thing perfectly clear even for you morons in the back row INFAMOUS IS NOT ALLIED WITH ANYONE we are at war with the entire server been at war with anti and co form the very begingin and it began here on the externals so please do me a favor and stop assuming you all know what is going on or just read the externals and look in game it is plain to see but a better idea is to get out of your parents basement and get some fresh air
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser11708

OK for the last time let me make one thing perfectly clear even for you morons in the back row INFAMOUS IS NOT ALLIED WITH ANYONE we are at war with the entire server been at war with anti and co form the very begingin and it began here on the externals so please do me a favor and stop assuming you all know what is going on or just read the externals and look in game it is plain to see but a better idea is to get out of your parents basement and get some fresh air
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

I am probably wrong, but i thought I saw posts a long time back saying that Infamous was pacted with some alliances. I am probably wrong though.

DeletedUser10777

You ninnies read up on grepointel. Then you will find your wars. Sorry we arent flying banners in the sky publishing the whole scenario.... But the data is there. You just have to figure it out.

DeletedUser11551

I am probably wrong, but i thought I saw posts a long time back saying that Infamous was pacted with some alliances. I am probably wrong though.

everyone just assumed that we were allied with DW as we know alot of their leadership pretty sure by now everyone sees the truth

DeletedUser

Infamous are only napped with the three dire wolves and serial killers (and possibly anonymous). They are at war with 5 of the top 10.

Matter at war with 9 of the top ten alliances..?

You really dont know whats going on do you :D

DeletedUser

OK for the last time let me make one thing perfectly clear even for you morons in the back row INFAMOUS IS NOT ALLIED WITH ANYONE

So can you explain all the city swaps with Dire Wolves which is heading into double figures.

Or did your players just happen to lose a city to player x and then take a city from the same player a few hours later..

pull the other one :D

Sorry, but when two alliances are repeatedly handing off cities to each other and swapping for position etc, its fair to assume that if not a full pact there is at least some sort of working agreement between them.

Or are you going to deny youve been swapping cities?

mtxiz9.jpg

28hml49.png

vq03t4.png

2z7hel2.png

2pql4q9.png

j0y7o6.png

there are more... Im sure everybody knows the truth :D

DeletedUser11583

Yes, we asked them for peaceful exchanges rather than taking them by force since there is still some respect since we just won a world with some of their leadership. Anything else you would like to know? :)

DeletedUser11585

yes city swops have been arranged this isnt been denyed as stated we no dw leadership and where mutural benitifts can be acheived we sort things but this dosnt mean we have pacts or naps in places,