Is BP over?

DeletedUser

Did I miss something? Is BP over for some people? I got some Intel a bit ago and it has me scratching my head, I thought I joined this server only a few hours after it started...

Is there anyone that can explain this: (to "The Sanctum")

Blue.Dragon HYDRA 2014-10-23 22:45

i wish you guys knew how to fight. i can not wait till i can get my ls ships in your harbor. your alliance is a joke. pass this on to your friends.

- MESSAGE to enemy alliances everywhere, you can run but you can not hide. we are determined to stand together and we are determined to protect THE GANG. we are NOT going to tolerate any attacks from outlaw alliances. we will not cave in!!TODAY we have done what we had to do . you counted on THE GANG to be passive. YOU COUNTED WRONG.

-end-

I got a bunch more but won't post here, what puzzled me was "TODAY we have done what we had to do, etc."

What does that mean?

DeletedUser

So, what exactly did you do? Are some of your guys out of BP already?

DeletedUser

NB? Sorry, I'm old...I know that must be your generation's standard code in texting but I'm clueless...about the only shorthand I know is hmu & smh...what does NB mean?

DeletedUser

NB= Nocturnal Bonus(im portuguese and i dont know how you dominate him here xD) xDDD
My generation?xD I play grepo since 2010 xDD

DeletedUser

I notice now xD
This world dont have N.B xDDDD
ahha yes!!! xDDDD

DeletedUser

NB= Nocturnal Bonus(im portuguese and i dont know how you dominate him here xD) xDDD
My generation?xD I play grepo since 2010 xDD

When I said "your generation", I was referring to your age, as in twenty-something...I'm 40...and I've been playing Grepolis Since 2011

DeletedUser

When I said "your generation", I was referring to your age, as in twenty-something...I'm 40...and I've been playing Grepolis Since 2011

Ah ok sorry then xD

LET THE WAR BEGIN XD
QOZdWVW.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well try to billd a better army playind a world just to fooling around and without gold xDDD

DeletedUser7767

This game is not about the number of your soldiers. :) It is about how you use them.

DeletedUser

We are dutch so our english is not perfect. SINTERKLAAS WILL RISE.