Ipad usage

DeletedUser

World: naxos
In Game Name: Holy Pharoah
Have check the known bugs list: yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: yes (no issues on computer)
Have you tried a diffrent connection: yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full
Browser and Version: #Browser#
Overview of the bug: #Bug Details#
How often this occurs: #Daily/Weekly/On Login#
Work Around: #Work Around#

With this new update I can't log in on the iPad. It automatically brings me to the mobile version and wants me to make a new account. For starters I don't want to use the mobile version on my iPad, where did the desktop version button go? Also when I hit the already registered button it doesn't do anything, I tried opening it in a new page and a few other things and it just reloads the same page

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser566

same thing is happening on my android tablet.. though I can access my EN server just not my US servers... However, I can access both US and EN on my phone and on my computer

DeletedUser11613

Same exact thing here, the iPad desktop version is gone, and the "already registered" button does nothing. The screen just hangs or tells me that my own screen name is already taken.

This needs fixed ASAP.

DeletedUser

Same problem here. Redirect link is broken. Please fix soon.

DeletedUser8463

I have been able to get on thru safari. Though you need to know the trick. But I cannot open messages

DeletedUser8463

On the iPhone. When you click the web address then click above it. You will get an option to Request Desktop Site.
Only problem is it seems slower since the update. And I cannot read messages

DeletedUser4967

This is a known issue, we are waiting for Apple to give us the all clear for the update and once that happens it will be fixed. In the meantime you can log in using the browser version to view reports.

DeletedUser566

Well it is still not working for my android tablet. I had a bunch of attacks set up in the planner at home and planned to use my tablet to launch during work and still get the sign up for new account and when I hit already registered it circles back to the sign up screen. This is so frustrating