Iota World War I

DeletedUser

It Seems the first big war just just began in iota!! We'll call it World War I!!!

Okay so Side 1 We'll call the Allies (Swamp Fox Brigade and Aweshock) Side 2 we'll call Axis(Pax Britannica Warriors, Assassin elite and Devil Bar and Grill)

Total

Allies:
Cities Taken:-24
Cities lost:-6

Axis:
Cities taken:-6
Cities lost:-24
Individual

Swamp Fox Brigade
Cities Taken-19
Cities Lost-2

Aweshock
Cities Taken-8
Cities lost-2

Devil Bar and Grill

Cities taken-2
Cities lost-18

Assassin ellite
Cities taken-4
Cities lost-5

Pax Britannica Warriors

Cities Taken-0
Cities lost-1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

I'll look forward to see how it all turns out :D
I'll just watch from the sideline :)

DeletedUser3157

Ill watch the fireworks and all those Fireship you will never use from my lovely Rim Ocean :)

-Vys

DeletedUser

UPDATE*

Just heard the news that PAX didn't know know that DBG Pact AE ( AE and PAX are fighting)

Could this trio be broken up already because of DBGs dirty dealings???

DeletedUser2498

you can make that 4 cities taken by aweshock, and 10 lost by DB&G

DeletedUser36

There aren't many of them in our ocean. We've been going for WOLVERINES. We have around 30 conquers of their cities now.

DeletedUser3556

aweshock 4/4 on attempts vs. DB&G, and allies took 10/15 total revolted cities according to what we were told of the cities taken by SFB (6/11). Good job all around.

DeletedUser

7/11 the alliance has greedy leaders ;) i'll update it soon

DeletedUser

Add on 5 conquests for allies, 4 for AweShock and 1 for SFB, 5 city lost for Axis and AE. Let's go Allies :)

DeletedUser

I forgot about this, think it isn't being updated, and if it is Axis is losing bad still. King, update :p AweShock vs. AE is at 43-23 with AweShock up.

Add Purging to the Allies and ARMIS to the Axis.

DeletedUser

Yeah... SO. DBG has broken apart mostly. Pax joined with SFB. AE disbanded. We win lol. WW2 soon coming. Some alliances like to get pacts and then support enemies of SFB and think no one will find out.