Invite to the Strongest warrior leads alliance

DeletedUser2569

I know xD
You could have made a hardcore premade ;)
2 cores, one in O45 and one in O54... Then you should build a bridge to eachother :p

DeletedUser

What are you talking about, we only have 1 city in 45 lol
I would only call it 1 core, 3 hours away isn't far :p

DeletedUser2569

there is a reason i said "could";)
I know you only got 1 core :p

DeletedUser

We control all but 1 island in 44 lol

Thats not a good thing lol - however if you did it right it could be.

You will have no targets early on so competition for city's in your alliance will be massive, good players will get bored - want a fight, blood lust is a interesting thing in the game.

But as i said however, if you proceed across the oceans as a stronghold - taking city's on the ocean boarders and stacking them until ready to proceed further, then you will do very well.

If your guys start heading for the rim because of lack of targets, then you can say goodbye to Battle points and city's.

Advantages and disadvantages to everything, you must just balance it.

DeletedUser

Trust me we have plenty of targets..

Yes agreed... you do, im just saying your so dominant in the ocean it will be harder to find a good fight until later in the server - Do not get me wrong, i think what you achieved is awesome - hats of to such a strong core.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Yes agreed... you do, im just saying your so dominant in the ocean it will be harder to find a good fight until later in the server - Do not get me wrong, i think what you achieved is awesome - hats of to such a strong core.

yes, we have a strong core, once we eliminate every living thing in O44, theres nothing stopping us for going to the borders of other core oceans. bigger cities= more ABP near the core oceans :p

DeletedUser

yes, we have a strong core, once we eliminate every living thing in O44, theres nothing stopping us for going to the borders of other core oceans. bigger cities= more ABP near the core oceans :p

Thank you - somone with abit of sense.!

DeletedUser

There's another panther in my forums! :mad:
Hold Tisiphone! :D

DeletedUser

well the purple hornet for all his trash talking and feeble attempts as well as cheating made it about 3 months in this world. the wonders have begun and i am still here

DeletedUser

So people like to keep their size down, especially on a morale server. Hep has done quite well, for what he started out as and with. And now he is still here, and will get a crown.