Inventory Slots

DeletedUser

It would be nice to have more inventory slots for when a players has many cities or use the slots for event items or maybe stack the items on top of each other in each slot.

Couldn't find an idea forum sorry. GD

DeletedUser2039

LINK to the idea forum...but I think it's fine how it is. Forces people to get creative with the usage of their slots/items.

DeletedUser

I see this as a lost of revenue for Grepolis, only because not only can they make more money for each slot sold or use they will also make more money when we need to use gold to buy more event items. we should be able to stack each slot with 5 or 10 items or have 10 more slots and charge 250 gold etc for each one. this isn't much to ask for when a player has many cities. GD

DeletedUser298

Yes I know that you're saying that would be a way for them to make money but in my opinion it would just start making grepolis only care about money and those games that just want more and more money just don't end well. I like grepolis because they care about money obviously, it's a business and it's their job, but they also care greatly about their players who play the game and make it fun for everyone and not just those who spend lots of money and those who recieve the money. And yes, I still do have quite a lot to learn about business ;-) probably going to take a business class in few years assuming they're available.