Interview Thread

DeletedUser15355

if you guys want to interview people then make an interview thread

@theonejoshmon we just have a few questions:

What's it like pretending you're good at grep?

Do people call you out often?

How well does your strategy of talking a big game and not performing work?

Why do you feel so important when your stats say you're irrelevant?

Is your big mouth to compensate for your stats being bad?

I think we all look forward to hearing your interview responses

DeletedUser11795

@theonejoshmon we just have a few questions:

What's it like pretending you're good at grep? I wouldn't know since about 2012.

Do people call you out often? I've had a few. Then they actually fought me. They aren't around anymore.

How well does your strategy of talking a big game and not performing work? Question irrelevant. First off I never bragged. I stated facts. You can ask your girl about my performance in a couple hours when I'm done.

Why do you feel so important when your stats say you're irrelevant? Because I got your panties in a twist. lol achievement unlocked?

Is your big mouth to compensate for your stats being bad?

I think we all look forward to hearing your interview responses

Told ya this is fun lol..

When this event is over we'll see who buys Battle Points and who earns them.

DeletedUser4322

lol...i buy the resources and units...but i earn the battle points when i sink all them Colony Ships lol

DeletedUser11795

lol and the culture points for more cities for more pop for more units, yea I know your style. 100 cities and 40000 biremes, but no walls. used to laugh my butt off when people revolted you with a harbor check and there were 5k birs there while we were killing your teammates.

we voted you decoy of the month for 4 months in a row. Poseidon's Distraction.

I won't lie though some of your mass mails were hilarious lol I told my guys to NEVER report you because we're better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15355

lol and the culture points for more cities for more pop for more units, yea I know your style. 100 cities and 40000 biremes, but no walls. used to laugh my ass off when people revolted you with a harbor check and there were 5k birs there while we were killing your teammates.

I won't lie though some of your mass mails were hilarious lol I told my guys to NEVER report you because we're better than that.

I see a whole lot of talking, and absolutely no doing....
There are free rocks for the events, theres no reason you should have a supplemented offense from it, unless you just suck...

DeletedUser4322

lol and the culture points for more cities for more pop for more units, yea I know your style. 100 cities and 40000 biremes, but no walls. used to laugh my ass off when people revolted you with a harbor check and there were 5k birs there while we were killing your teammates.

Achievement Unlocked!

Forum Warrior: Spend more time fighting in the externals than on the actual server.

Lol...btw, I utilize a 50/50 split. 50% of the birs are my fixed assets and are generally reserved for my personal use. The remaining birs are utilized for my Return On Investments. In other words, I LOVE been the distraction because I tend to double dip! ;)

DeletedUser11795

why do you even feel you owe me an explanation? guilty conscience's do that PT. you need grepo therapy

nah best of luck to ya, i aint mad, im just not scared or giving you guys a standing ovation after what 4 weeks? it's a marathon, not a sprint. have fun