Interface problems

DeletedUser4613

When I log into Pi the bottom bar is not available and the farm looting isnt working properly. Also, I have been unable to log into Sigma for four days now. The load screen gets about half way done then freezes. I am having the same problem on Rho for the same amount of time. Anyone else having any of these problems?

DeletedUser

I have moved this thread for you to a more appropriate location. It was probably overlooked due to being in a world forum. In future try this section and additionally sending in a support ticket for any issues where someone can look into them for you :)

DeletedUser6919

Which browser are you using?

I know that IE can be temperamental so if you are using that, try chrome or firefox instead.

DeletedUser

Little opinion from a web developer but I find it funny how Grepolis isn't IE compatible like how everyone else is, just shows that GC and FF kick IE's butt all the time.

Other than that.. This sounds like an IE issue, I have IE on my phone and had that problem countless times but when v2.46 came out, my phone started to work. Before the update, I had the same issue if I wasn't connected to the WiFi on my phone though. Like how MCP (MissChievousPixie) said, just switch your browser to GC or FF and it should work.