Interactive Gameplay

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Ability to upgrade common units such as Swordman,Slingers,Hoplites etc...
Create a window that will allow players to upgrade their units Defence/Offencive value.
Using resources or divine favor.

Reason:
This option would allow a more interactive gameplay. Provide players with they oportunity to take their gaming experience to a whole nother level.Players will have they Option to further fortify or strengthen their troops even after they have cap sized their population.And IMO make the game that much funner and more interactive.

Details
You can click on a troop set lets say swordman.You can upgrade they defencive value of 100 your swordman by 20% for 10,000 of each resource.Or even just add they option to the phoenician merchant to increase all they swordman units in they selected cities defencive value by 10% for 20,000 silver.
(Just using swordman as they example it could be slingers or any basic unit)

Intended Outcome
I sit at this computer for four or five hours a day like many others. I intended for this development to increase gaming experience in those in between hours when not much is going on and you feel like putting some pride in your work when building up your cities and armies.

Summary
Well I feel this would provide a more interactive gaming experience.
And if this addition to they game is implemented it could only amplify they current gaming experience for all players both offencive and defencive.And like I said before just to make they game alot funner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great idea however I would like to add on, maybe you can make this a thing that you have to research in the academy.