Insidious

• Thread starter Bullwinkle the Moose
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I plan on making a premade here in Nu. Since I have so much time on my hands during the summer, I have decided it is a good idea to make an alliance here. I have been playing grepolis for about a year, played mainly in Gamma where I had about 300k point when I quit. I currently play in Mu where I lead the best alliance in ocean 56, The Inertia Outlaws.

Insidious

Insidious- Proceeding in a gradual, subtle way, but with harmful effects.

Hence the name we plan on being a small aggressive alliance. We care about troops over points, and focus on maintaining high abp numbers as well as good teamwork. We expect all members to be active in the forum along with alliance chat room, and put all effort into supporting our teammates. I would like to have no more than 50 members since it is the alliance limit is 60, but would like to keep it closer to 40 players if possible. We will be heading SE.

Recruitment

What is required to join?
*Experience in other worlds (please include a link to your grepostats, or tell me a player who can vouch for you)
*Read the alliance forum
*Be aggressive, we plan on being at the top of the ABP rankings, dead weight (simmers) shall be removed.
*Be a team player, so important. Put all effort into helping your teammates out so they will do the same for you.
*Be respectful and have fun. This is just a game, make sure to have fun and enjoy yourselves. Also try to not offend the enemies too much ;)
*Sense of humor is preferred ;)

Member List
Bullwinkle the Moose
Specteir
TheLordOfNight
Radman1
hot wings

Not sure if I left anything out, I will be bringing some players from my alliance in Mu with me. You can post application here or submit it to me via private message. Any questions feel free to ask :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hm.. sounds promising. I'll keep an eye on you!

If you were in O55 in Mu I would've attacked you to see how good you are. Unfortunately, you're too far away. :D

DeletedUser

Hm.. sounds promising. I'll keep an eye on you!

If you were in O55 in Mu I would've attacked you to see how good you are. Unfortunately, you're too far away. :D

Hah best way to find out.
I'm looking to join this server but i will probably join about 18hrs after world opens

DeletedUser

Alright you are in, make sure to head SE when the world starts on Wednesday :)

DeletedUser

I want to join an experienced alliance, and I know that Bullwinkle is an experienced player, so I am asking that if I can join your alliance. I played for a year on EN. I am active and have experience with conquest. You can check my Grepostats.

DeletedUser

TheLordOfNight

I'd like to join your alliance. I have experience on various worlds most recently MU. My most successful world was En25 - Athens where i had over 10 cities and my alliance was 4th in the rankings. In this world my alliance was constantly at war with somebody so i do have actual experience. I just picked the game up again after being out since last fall because I had RL issues and no longer had time for the game. I'm a very active player not only in building my cities and getting BP but also in the forums.

Matthew Burn from Athens should be able to vouch for me. We were in ERUSID, Wolfpack and finally The Scorpions before i had to stop playing.

I'm looking to find an active alliance that communicates and has fun in the forums and in chat.

TLN

DeletedUser

Alright your in :)

DeletedUser

I've joined SE, I'm in O55. Messaged you in-game, Bullwinkle. :)