Inked Up

DeletedUser8159

See the difference between us and you, we are here to win. We all know you guys will be gone in 2 months time. Talk all you want. But in due time, its just nothing but taking out the TRASH

:::YAWN:::
Not only are we #1 in size but we double KG in BP, the other branches of your MRA arent either worth the time to mention they are so low. So hows the cannibalism going? Im sure your members will stay since thats so much fun :s

DeletedUser4951

See the difference between us and you, we are here to win. We all know you guys will be gone in 2 months time. Talk all you want. But in due time, its just nothing but taking out the TRASH

As opposed to dropping 200 people into a server? Yeah...okay you got me, there is a higher chance at your guys surviving just on numbers alone. Lets face it we could kick you guys out of your home ocean and there will always at least be 40ish of you too stubborn to quit. So congratz you're more likely to win WW and out last 50 players lol.

As for declaring who is here to win and who will die. Its truly too early. I honestly don't get why you're talking smack dude. We haven't done anything to each other that I can see. Just seems a bit like you're trying to get some attention. Come on bro, there's better ways.

DeletedUser12660

ea2fc79dfbfc42cb03ce8bf257a6c97f.jpg