Inked Up

DeletedUser

Would like to join if i can. Used to play under Phaedo Sin Khan for EU and US servers.

DeletedUser8159

Exit's already in our chat lol.

Thanks Chris, and see ya around. Revolt worlds are nice, but you guys should try a conquest world sometime, I used to not like them and then I figured out what I was doing :p

yeah exit will not be joining us... hes too busy on EN. Such a shame. Maybe some other time :(

DeletedUser4951

Oh well would have liked to play with him but there's always another time. :)

DeletedUser4951

Who cares about what ever is up with exit. Lets just get to the bloodshed. :)

DeletedUser

I dont know if i will join this server but If Be0 join you, I will probably asking to join you too. ;-)

DeletedUser

Best of luck to you all. Looks like an excellent team. GL in the new world, white khalifa!

valhalla!

to all kind sirs and madams

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it is going to be fun to bring one my red accounts back :) tell exit he is never to busy

DeletedUser

i give this alliance a month if that it will be focused hard

DeletedUser

i give this alliance a month if that it will be focused hard

sounds like someone wants to be rimmed right off the bat. why dont i send you an invite and will see who lasts a month =P

on a side note welcome to wrily, peter panic and the other peeps

~whitey

DeletedUser11560

sounds like someone wants to be rimmed right off the bat. why dont i send you an invite and will see who lasts a month =P

on a side note welcome to wrily, peter panic and the other peeps

~whitey

whitey, I gave you my stats 2 posts above.

DeletedUser

please send all apps Via PM.. those who are let in will be made public and those who wont will have no hard feelings this way. thanks

special welcome to pelionachillies welcome to the team

~whitey

DeletedUser

lol white u have played with me just been a long time i am the original red i do not want to play beside you against sound better i need bp and so do u

DeletedUser

you know it true though if you do last ill be surprised the world gonna gun for you when u start head hunting and farming and you know

DeletedUser

i hope the world guns for us, this is a challenge to the world. Bring it on im here to fight and so are the people we have chosen to be in this alliance. i encourage a coa against my small alliance they will only be feeding our addiction. ontop of that with the stack of peeps i have im not worried in the least. but good luck to everyone i wish them the best of luck

~whitey

DeletedUser

lol u say small and then talk about a stack of people ur gonna have a maxed alliance by two weeks or really near it just because of all the exp player that are gonna want join you and then they are gonna afk out the world after a month or so because of needing to focus on other world it is gonna be nice to see how it pans out though when they do start to afk youll have the top for a bit but i don't think to long unless you take mergers at that time

DeletedUser

hmm maybe true O__o guess we will find out haha no point in arguing on a recruitment thread.

~whitey