Inked Up

DeletedUser4460

No, someone has to kick your butt. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8159

Dub, that's GoldLemur^

Lemur, no. Just no.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! omg i knew i saw that name somewhere before... i just couldnt place it. Lemur Dude, just stick to one name. Have some respect for yourself! Dont make excuses, own up to your mistakes, state facts and accomplishments, brag when necessary, and continue onward form there. Stop being ashamed of yourself!

DeletedUser12284

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! omg i knew i saw that name somewhere before... i just couldnt place it. Lemur Dude, just stick to one name. Have some respect for yourself! Dont make excuses, own up to your mistakes, state facts and accomplishments, brag when necessary, and continue onward form there. Stop being ashamed of yourself!
well, you changed your name from EN...:p
But, how can I say that when I did too...(facepalm)

DeletedUser4951

Hey put down wrily and he wants to bring three friends too. His best players.

DeletedUser

Chris, I Skyped Derek and told him you guys should come join. He said you guys were revolt only though :(

Should think about it.

DeletedUser8463

I hate Derek. Don't know why you would speak to that guy.

DeletedUser8159

well, you changed your name from EN...:p
But, how can I say that when I did too...(facepalm)

I own Dub Colis on EN... the reason my IGN on EN is Dub Pecyn is because i used the nick name given to me as a new IGN (War Whore) and that was apparently against the rules for some reason... even though its not a sex whore, but supposedly someone was offended and i had to change it. Since i couldnt use Dub Colis, i had to go with Pecyn. Which means Colis in welch... so technically i didnt change my IGN since they mean the exact same thing which someone would know if they were well rounded in world knowledge

DeletedUser8463

I don't know if I'll join. Maybe if someone gives me gold. I'm almost out
I told Exit and Bigg time

DeletedUser4951

Put mojorisin on the list take BB off.

Note: mojo only comes if BB and Digi don't deploy their team here as previously stated. Other wise he goes with them. Sorry bystanders, you're just double screwed in this case.

DeletedUser

I don't know if I'll join. Maybe if someone gives me gold. I'm almost out
I told Exit and Bigg time

Whitey was looking for someone to spawn next to him and trade him some res for gold since I decided to actually play here lol.

Post in the Swamp Fox Brigade (name sounds familiar btw :) ) forums for us? Just to let all the old guys know what's up.

DeletedUser8463

I told everyone on skype. Most people are waiting for Revolt world with similar settings
Exit may be interested even though he is on the EN server right now.

DeletedUser

Exit's already in our chat lol.

Thanks Chris, and see ya around. Revolt worlds are nice, but you guys should try a conquest world sometime, I used to not like them and then I figured out what I was doing :p