Inked Up

DeletedUser

Inked Up

we are aggressive and all that stuff... were doing no NAP and no Pacts.
some of you know me and some dont, but you will.. Dub colis will be helping me lead ( or kill since were not doing any relations with other alliances )

send me a link to your stats, and i guess a reason why we should let you join.. we have some big names coming as well will update the members list later.. were keeping it small and super active to have some fun.

dxFYUkA.jpg

members..
~ Dub Colis
~ Mofo82
~ vaportrail21
~ =?=
~ TSF
~ White Khalifa
~ Zarun
~ -petes-
~ mojorisin
~ berg
~ Green Arrow
~ SirCharms
~ PeterPanic
~ Wrily
~ Pelionachillies
~ IntroBoys
~ Shani Dev
~ Stained Glass
~ Veromalik
~ Death-13
~ Honest Tim
~ ItalianStallion666
~ Stink eye
~ Vernico
~ warborn

~whitey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dub and Whitey, going to be a strong alliance. Now to get Berg, Exit and hermesbee, and you guys can prove it is possible to buy a crown!

Better yet, this world is so fast and the unit speed is so nice, you should try to make it so no one can win the world in protest of WWs. You don't build wonders, and every time someone gets close, you break their wonder :p

DeletedUser

lol, dont forget Be0w0lf, talking to exit and well have not spoken to berg yet but working on it. yea were going to destroy with our lil 10 man allaince

~whitey

DeletedUser12260

Whitey! Remember me? i was under vaporeon21 when we played together and you knew me as Alex on Skype lol. dude, I would love to join y'all!

DeletedUser

haha would be glad to have you again. ill send you a pm with details later bud

~whitey

DeletedUser

members list semi updated.. some old big guns going with new names haha should be a blast, apply while you can!

~whitey

DeletedUser

ya i forgot, few on the list i have not yet mentioned.
~whitey

DeletedUser4951

Will try to get BB and Mojo... Fair warning if it's competitive enough they might deploy their guys here and lead. :)

DeletedUser

welcome welcome to the new recruits, Green Arrow + SirCharms.

~whitey