Initiation Question

DeletedUser2622

How many of you all use the initiation quests to help kick start your cities? I've done both before but am curious as to how a server this quick is played. Initiation does give you decent troop and resource bonuses, but free advisers and prolonged increased resource production from not doing initiation is great as well.

Anyways just seeing what everyone chose?

DeletedUser10363

Don't you get advisers from the tutorial as well? I can't remember it has been awhile since I have done it..

DeletedUser2622

Don't you get advisers from the tutorial as well? I can't remember it has been awhile since I have done it..

Yes you are right, still I find myself wondering if the resource and troop bonuses outweigh the prolonged resource production increase. Hoping more people weigh in on this as I am very curious to how the majority of players do play the beginning.

DeletedUser

I always do the tutorials, despite how annoying they are. The extra resources help me, at least, grow way faster in the beginning, more so than the boosts.

DeletedUser12660

Yes you are right, still I find myself wondering if the resource and troop bonuses outweigh the prolonged resource production increase. Hoping more people weigh in on this as I am very curious to how the majority of players do play the beginning.

A little late but use the tutorial. You get a lot more stuff than a resource bonus.

DeletedUser2154

yes the tutorial is a guaranteed way to keep que filled for the first 2 or so hours until you can farm 5 villages every 5 minutes. My que hasn't stopped moving yet and I'm 7 hours in

DeletedUser5181

I've started worlds both ways, with and without the tutorial quests. On the world without, I was kicking myself by the 2nd day. I found it more beneficial doing the quests.

DeletedUser525

I always do the initiation find it annoying but the resource and troop bonus is always nice

DeletedUser

I always do tutorials as well, the advantages help you much more than the things they give you if you choose not to. The bonus resources really help at the start.