Infection Premade

DeletedUser10179

Infection

Who am I?

I am XpertGreek, I started playing grepolis many years ago on en Epsilon. I have played on and off since then, throughout my time playing I have made many friends, met many great players in the game, many of which I had the honor of leading. Although I am often able to put together great alliances, I am nowhere near the level of other founders skill wise, I have many strengths, and many more weaknesses that I have found throughout the years as I have lead numerous alliances, some more successful than others of course. I think of myself as a very strong recruiter, I am able to get good players with lots of experience into my alliances, I do my research on each and every player that joins or is looking to join. Another strength would be organizational skills, I am able to keep the alliance fairly organized, whether its cleaning up the forums, sending important (quality) mass mails, or designing and preparing for an op. Now I do have quite a bit of weaknesses, as I have mentioned, and I am always looking for players who are willing to take on leading roles who feel like their strengths are my weaknesses. I lack diplomatic motivation and tend to make more enemies than friends, I enjoy war and sometimes not having enough allies and too many enemies can get overwhelming and put us in sticky situations. Something else I am not the best at is dealing with drama, I hate drama, but often times alliances will have their fair share and I don't think I'm the best at handling these internal conflicts.

What am I looking for in the alliance?

I like having smaller alliances with more skilled players, I don't like carrying dead weight. Everything else I am looking for is the same as everyone else, good cooperation, good op participation, and overall good activity.

What world will we be joining?

We will be joining the next conquest world

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements:

~ Decent experience in the game, I will analyze your statistics along with whatever information you provide me, because grepointel doesn't provide the history and statistics it use to.

~ Most of the requirements will be gauged after the world begins and things get under way, forum activity is certainly a plus, and forum activity regarding offensive and defensive support is NECESSARY.

~ You must stay active and growth must be constant, whether it be city growth or military growth. You will not be penalized for using your resources and troops to help others grow, but if you just aren't keeping up due to the lack of activity then you will be warned then eventually kicked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notes:

If you plan on joining this premade please either post your experience below, or message me. Since the forums are very empty and inactive I will also likely do some recruiting of my own to find solid players I used to play. Thanks!

DeletedUser4460

I'm interested.
Experience:
speed 1 - survived a whole month once!
speed 2 - got always rimmed few days after BP end...
speed 3 or higher - where I compensate for my lack of success on slower worlds.

DeletedUser10179

I recognize your name, which is usually a good thing. So I’m under the assumption that you are fairly experienced, and from what grepointel shows, you have played late game in quite a few worlds. I would love to have you join me! I’m assuming the next world will be conquest and a decent speed, so hopefully we are all set there. I will be setting up a Skype chat for easy communication within the next week or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Tbh you might wanna look at EN107 and do a post made. That world is stacked up and pretty wild.

DeletedUser10179

Yea, I am in Heliopolis right now, my en user is Herculezyy. Are you in Helio TSF?

DeletedUser4951

That's like saying everything is better than playing on US... not everyone feels the same.

@XpertGreek I'm molinillo on Helio.

I am flatly saying that everything is better than playing on a place where you can be randomly banned in a dying community that's used as a refuge for players who can no longer play EN due to "reasons".

DeletedUser1048

Infection

Who am I?

I am XpertGreek, I started playing grepolis many years ago on en Epsilon. I have played on and off since then, throughout my time playing I have made many friends, met many great players in the game, many of which I had the honor of leading. Although I am often able to put together great alliances, I am nowhere near the level of other founders skill wise, I have many strengths, and many more weaknesses that I have found throughout the years as I have lead numerous alliances, some more successful than others of course. I think of myself as a very strong recruiter, I am able to get good players with lots of experience into my alliances, I do my research on each and every player that joins or is looking to join. Another strength would be organizational skills, I am able to keep the alliance fairly organized, whether its cleaning up the forums, sending important (quality) mass mails, or designing and preparing for an op. Now I do have quite a bit of weaknesses, as I have mentioned, and I am always looking for players who are willing to take on leading roles who feel like their strengths are my weaknesses. I lack diplomatic motivation and tend to make more enemies than friends, I enjoy war and sometimes not having enough allies and too many enemies can get overwhelming and put us in sticky situations. Something else I am not the best at is dealing with drama, I hate drama, but often times alliances will have their fair share and I don't think I'm the best at handling these internal conflicts.

Always refreshing to see a leader state their weaknesses. To many times people try to overemphasize their strengths and it doesn't end up working well for them. Good luck XpertGreek :)

DeletedUser10179

Always refreshing to see a leader state their weaknesses. To many times people try to overemphasize their strengths and it doesn't end up working well for them. Good luck XpertGreek :)
Thank you Joseph, are you at all interested in joining? ;)

DeletedUser1048

I'm somewhat interested. Right now I'm still in the phase where I tell myself I don't like this game. That phase will disappear sooner than later :D

Selectron

Citizen
I am flatly saying that everything is better than playing on a place where you can be randomly banned in a dying community that's used as a refuge for players who can no longer play EN due to "reasons".
In hindsight, it looks like the #1 alliance was targeted in US Dyme by this banning. Maybe it wasn't random at all... It was odd that there was no response at all from the US Mods to fix the situation. I heard that the alliance who is now #1 in points did not get any attackable bans at that time. They just took advantage of the situation and took cities from the players who were wrongly banned.

It took an EN Mod to step up and help (thank you, Richard).

I really hope there is some oversight/accountability of the Grepo mods, so that interfering in the dynamic of any world is not possible.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4460

This should be a premade chat...
In hindsight, it looks like the #1 alliance was targeted in US Dyme by this banning. Maybe it wasn't random at all...
Total 37 players were falsely banned (DevBlog info) from 9 servers, can hardly be a conspiracy against some players only.

It was odd that there was no response at all from the US Mods to fix the situation.
US admins reported the problem but had no authorization to lift/modify the bans. Our original CM is unavailable ever since and probably stepped down (?)

I really hope there is some oversight/accountability of the Grepo mods, so interfering in the dynamic of any world is not possible.
The participation of EN CMs suggests that even if late this issue got all the possible attention and they did not only review the losses of such falsely banned players but every mistake what happened in the background and promised to train future mods to handle similar situations better. There is no reason to point fingers at players who are also victims of this situation.

When someone is banned and they say it was false, will you take their word for it and not take any advantage? Have you never taken a city of a banned player? Bans should be based on exclusive evidence, it is not the players fault, only the few forum-readers were aware of the problem and bans were ~2 days old when it was finally confirmed. We should take back this conversation to the original topic if there are still open questions:
https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/the-last-24-hours.11983/

As for this premade, I hope we get good settings, many servers became awfully boring because of the aforementioned reasons and I assume this will be by far the most popular US world for a while, a very competitive one.

Selectron

Citizen
This should be a premade chat...

Total 37 players were falsely banned (DevBlog info) from 9 servers, can hardly be a conspiracy against some players only.

US admins reported the problem but had no authorization to lift/modify the bans. Our original CM is unavailable ever since and probably stepped down (?)

The participation of EN CMs suggests that even if late this issue got all the possible attention and they did not only review the losses of such falsely banned players but every mistake what happened in the background and promised to train future mods to handle similar situations better. There is no reason to point fingers at players who are also victims of this situation.

When someone is banned and they say it was false, will you take their word for it and not take any advantage? Have you never taken a city of a banned player? Bans should be based on exclusive evidence, it is not the players fault, only the few forum-readers were aware of the problem and bans were ~2 days old when it was finally confirmed. We should take back this conversation to the original topic if there are still open questions:
https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/the-last-24-hours.11983/

As for this premade, I hope we get good settings, many servers became awfully boring because of the aforementioned reasons and I assume this will be by far the most popular US world for a while, a very competitive one.
well, thank you, Nori, for your well-informed response. It is appreciated. But there is still something that stinks about the false bans in the US servers. I think you have to agree with that.

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
I've just heard that a domination world is announced on NL market... maybe not false hope that the next US server can get the new endgame as well... :D

And also hoping we get some SPEED, please!!!
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif