Incantation Circle 2020 Feedback Thread

DeletedUser7205

Hi Ryvirath.

The new rewards look quite good. Putting the cap on the BP gained is also reasonable.

I do have a question though about whether Grep will still be providing opportunities to get Ritual of the Nereids and Passionate Population tokens. Are these now a thing of the past?

They were a real favorite for players in past worlds but many say they have not seen any of them (or hardly any) during events in the year I missed.

Thank you in advance for any information about those.

DeletedUser14590

I am in Lato. An alliance has won the contest there so it is now peacetime for 14 days and everyone is leaving. Why stick around for 14 days and do what??? Play the incantation event and do what? Seems a stupid way to end a world. 14 days of peacetime??? What a snore.

DeletedUser15819

I am in Lato. An alliance has won the contest there so it is now peacetime for 14 days and everyone is leaving. Why stick around for 14 days and do what??? Play the incantation event and do what? Seems a stupid way to end a world. 14 days of peacetime??? What a snore.
go back to your pirate ship!!

DeletedUser13341

Guess not or it would have started on the first....guess grepo has gone bahh humbug.