Incantation Circle 2019 Feedback Thread

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Please feel free to discuss anything relating to the Incantation Circle event here!
I look forward to reading all of your feedback :)

Ryvirath

Lochagos
I check in every day or every other day normally. Though I was sick this week so was off for a couple days :)

DeletedUser7205

This event is one of the best Grepolis offers IMHO. The only thing missing is something that would inspire gold spenders to try new ingredient combos rather than just spend 150 per day to buy 2 a day until they get all the ones they want. There would be HUGE incentive if you added 2 combos (random for every player of course) that cannot be purchased that would reward them with a) 4xBP for 24 hours token and b) great arming token. These two tokens are so valuable players would definitely spend even more gold to try new combos hoping and hoping they find one of them.

Also the attacker packages that are offered from time to time have become way too expensive. Just in 2018, you guys had 3 great arming and 10 heightened senses in Eubea (ended in March 2019) for only $79 in 2018. A far worse package for Great Arming was offered later for nearly double the price which meant you lost a ton of sales to players who have a "reasonable" budget for gold. Keep all your packages under $80 and you'll sell more. Let's be clear, these packages are 100% profit. Make more sales at a reasonable price and you will make more money.