Important Question!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5244
  • Start date

DeletedUser5244

I need input guys-- in all your opinions, if you had to guess, who do you all think is the most attractive player in this world???

I'm looking at you Dannyboy ;)

DeletedUser11243

Depends.
The Cook. I like to eat, and cooking is very attractive.
Anyone in Hairy Hotties. But that goes without saying.
You can't rock a pony the way Whitey does unless you have a certain confidence and That's hot.

DeletedUser4951

I would say myself...But that would be arrogant. So i'll pick Athenakins.

DeletedUser4951

This world is full of em. X got some of mine though to be fair im a jealous man and took it right now ;)

DeletedUser11243

I would say myself...But that would be arrogant. So i'll pick Athenakins.

Aww. Thank you. H3ll Hunter picked you. I wanted to spread the love around so I didn't before, but your tough talk in the wars thread is pretty hot.

I imagine you'd love a bit of Justins sloppy seconds lol

This would upset me, but I know you have a thing for Justin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

This would upset me, but I know you have a thing for Justin.

Who doesnt like a man that bails on his friends and alliance saying hes quitting then less than a week later he rejoins the world into an enemy alliance drags people across to that alliance and then he bails on them all again around 10 days later leaving them having to come back with their tails between the legs (ask Princess Oree about that one).

DeletedUser4951

It seems like we've deviated from the main point of this thread...me. Back on topic boys and girls. I need my ego stroked. :)

DeletedUser11243

I can't argue that SupaFletch.

DeletedUser11791

Who doesnt like a man that bails on his friends and alliance saying hes quitting then less than a week later he rejoins the world into an enemy alliance drags people across to that alliance and then he bails on them all again around 10 days later leaving them having to come back with their tails between the legs (ask Princess Oree about that one).
LOL, whether this was the correct version or not, I found this hilarious. Wookiees ultimate troll for silly sheep :p

But yes, back on topic. Surely a Sloth would have to be the cutest right? Ever seen a baby sloth?

DeletedUser11243

You raise a great point about sloths. Super cute. Even cuter when they are almighty and hang out with penguins. ;)

DeletedUser11791

smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif