- good players
- help

What we want?
- activity
- flavor to the game
- cooperation

So enjoy game with our ally :)

DeletedUser

You are not exactly displaying an understanding of the game in your OP, but let the hazing commence due to your unoriginal user name and alliance name.

DeletedUser

NO! LEAVE IT. And the direction your alliance is going is northeast! Remember, when it comes to members, quantity over quality. If you have more people then the next guy, they won't stand a chance, so send everyone in ocean 54 an invite. My alliance, Peaceful Pioneers, will not join, but make sure to recruit everyone else. If you have to, make an IMMORTALS (remember, all caps is best, and an ELITE at the end if you have to) 2, 3, 4 even 5 if you have to. You will conquer the server!

DeletedUser8562

NO! LEAVE IT. And the direction your alliance is going is northeast! Remember, when it comes to members, quantity over quality. If you have more people then the next guy, they won't stand a chance, so send everyone in ocean 54 an invite. My alliance, Peaceful Pioneers, will not join, but make sure to recruit everyone else. If you have to, make an IMMORTALS (remember, all caps is best, and an ELITE at the end if you have to) 2, 3, 4 even 5 if you have to. You will conquer the server!

Dude don't tell him
My
Secrets.

Well now that he knows...
Sometimes it is good when making academies to use Roman numerals at the end instead of regular numbers

DeletedUser

I didn't tell him HOW to recruit members check! I guess since I'm "revealing secrets" I will though! God. You should use both of these tactics:

1. Send invites to everyone. I mean, everyone, big or small. You never know who's going to be the next kylehob

2. If people don't accept the invites, send them a message that says "Look at my alliance. You have none. If you do not join, you will die." People get scared and join, it works every time. You use these tactics, and you'll be the best out there.