Immortals

• Thread starter DeletedUser15650
  • Start date

DeletedUser15650

This world is fun but i see mort is not the alliance u think they r we r the alliance to be in. Please keep it real no d### riding on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

Is there a language requirement, because I'm not sure if it's going to be English and if I were to consider joining I think it would be a good idea if we could understand what each other were saying. For starters, what is the name of your alliance if "u r d 1 2 b n".

DeletedUser11795

You retort was nothing but condescending. There was no substance to it.

You guys aren't going to make it 3 months. Looking at a map, all i see is a big ol fat surrounded BULLSEYE.

DeletedUser11795

Anyways, I'm theonejoshmon in game. If anyone needs to reach the Immortals then please contact myself. We're located in northwest 54/ northeast 44 on the 43/44/53/54 axis.

We are currently not recruiting nor seeking pacts. If you would like to join us then you will have to meet strict criteria. A player's recommendation, being in sync with our strategic aim (aka in our area), and able to do a backflip with one foot while frying an over easy egg on your forehead without breaking the yolk.

Pending Mortis aggression, we are currently at war with Mortis.

<insert supercool picture here> Charl made me one once, I need to hit him up.

DeletedUser15403

I have a killer squirrel who needs a home. Wanna recruit him?

DeletedUser2178

EDIT, guess we just join mortis for easy way out

Last edited by a moderator: