Immortal Failure

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8870

Was that a threat ? Because it sucked. If you want to test my alliances failure then come to Knossos. If not, then don't say anything. You can find in me here. And you can find me in u30. But all you can do is talk. No actions, just talk.

i don't make threats buddy i deliver promises i wouldn't be posting if i wasn't present in this world either, i like to hide and strike trust me bud i'll be around way after your cities are gone with the wind...

DeletedUser8262

Oooohhhh, I get it. You like to hide and strike meaning you can't take me face front unless your Cs undercover or catch me with my pants down huh ? I get it perfectly now. :)

DeletedUser8870

don't worry i don't hide obviously you are the ignorant one here just search my name on the world and boom there i am , oh wait that might me to complicated for you as well, sorry.....

DeletedUser9824

i don't make threats buddy i deliver promises i wouldn't be posting if i wasn't present in this world either, i like to hide and strike trust me bud i'll be around way after your cities are gone with the wind...

lol, is that why you ducked out of our alliance in Ephesus so fast?

DeletedUser8870

told you there had a real life emergency real life takes precedence over this game every time ;)