I'm Honored

• Thread starter DeletedUser11717
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11717

Apparently, I've made Death Row's kill list by reporting a player who broke the game rules... Which, I didn't even report him lol. At the same time though, he did hack my player too. Which, was a first I've seen in this game.

Too bad the #1 player not only has to gold up to hide how bad he is without it (obvious gold abuser, not user) but then has to HACK players to make sure his stuff is all groovy hahaha. Wow.

And then they're pacted with basically all of O44? Come on DR, way to let me down. I figured you guys were good but now it's just obvious you're scared of everyone who actually can hurt you.. And then he blocks me too so he doesn't stupidly give away more info to help in his case haahaah

Just and FYI, alliances like these, never win.

But anyways, just make sure I'm online, so I don't ask for help. Because if I'm not and the trips go off.. Well, you'll be fighting your own allies haha.

Thanks again! :D

DeletedUser

Grepobot doesn't post in the externals usually, but I sent him a link.

Hacking, LOL. He's a very good player and I could see you accusing him of killing his own troops or botting (although to the best of my knowledge he's never done either), but HACKING? lol

Just another noob who got beat in the game and then assumes that he's a great player so anyone who's better than him is cheating.

Edit:

PMd Grepo, he was on mobile and couldn't post. Forwarded me the convo:

Darth is dumb.jpg

Guess if anyone who lands in the same second as something is a cheater, I'm a cheater too, landed a LS backsnipe the same second as a CS was going at appraxiadaddy. Someone report me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

OK, this is the second post that someone has mentioned being or going to be Hacked. Since most of you that know me, know that my IQ is about 56, please explain.

DeletedUser4878

he landed a support at the same second as his cs so obviously he is cheating because none of us have ever done that.

i also heard the guy tried to publish the siege but for some reason the publication button wouldn't show up or some button wouldn't show up. so he says he was hacked.

DeletedUser

on occasions u can land support the same time as the CS. as far as a snipe, i can land at the same time as the CS 9 out of 10 times. the issue comes into play when 5 or 6 supports lands at the same time as the CS everytime a player send a cs.

DeletedUser

^This

If this was a regularly occurring thing where every support wave he ever sent was within 2 seconds of the CS, I'd understand a little more. But considering he said he sent 3 support waves, and 1 landed the same second, it's ridiculous to accuse him of this.

DeletedUser9851

Well, ive seen that done plenty of times. I really thought he meant his account was getting hacked. Doh!

DeletedUser3109

In one world the top player got hacked by another player. Some people take the game way to seriously to hack a player because they are better than you.

DeletedUser

HAhahahaahahaahah.... Hhahahahaahahaha :DDDD This is just too funny!!! OMFG!!! I couldn't even read those last messages after I read the screenshot that Mofo posted! Is this world really so full of noobs?! Daaaamn!! Landing supports and even attacks at the same second with the CS is nothing new. In en78 an alliance called S w a n S landed at least 15 supports at the same second as the CS and at least 15 attacks 1 second before...

I guess english is just a lot more experienced than US. Ever heard of the rule, first to send = first to land? You can land all the supports at the same second as the CS if you are lucky, it's not hacking! Too funny xD Let me check if I still have some screenshots of SwanS' attacks.

Oh I found one, not their best attack, but you get the idea though.
f592f73bd631638d58f71ff4d3f45fe3.png

DeletedUser

Hello guys!

If you think someone is cheating please send in a support ticket. It's not allowed to accuse someone on the forums.

Our mods will take action if necessary.

I would also like to clarify - the antitimer does NOT mean that it's impossible to land an attack and a support at the same time, it just makes it less likely.

Regards,
Draqone

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.