If a player joins The Evil Empire with todays massive game imbalance is he a coward?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2861
  • Start date

DeletedUser2888

It is actually bit of a rarity for the biggest alliance on the start of the world to survive 'til the end

DeletedUser

The cream always rises to the top.. I have seen alliances change names but if you look at the people in them it tends to stay the same. Some alliances become so dominate in games you see them on multiple ones. That is how things used to be alliances moved as one from one rpg to next.

DeletedUser2654

Ramp8ge, I have a question, did you originally start in those guys or Manifest Destiny?

DeletedUser

Manifest Destiny. But it was after a week of deliberation on where I wanted to go. Because I told them I wanted to make sure I had alot of enlemies and not pacts. I was there for the first conquest.

DeletedUser2861

Nothing but pacts because, even though it is almost certain they will decimate The Ancients down there are worried that when they do so that another alliance will catch them off guard from the rear. Every one hates them you see. Perhaps these other alliances will grow a pair and try to stand on their own two feet and take them when the time is right.. aye?

DeletedUser2770

Ancients, is anyone really worried about them.... they have a handful of good players and are spread everywhere... wont be long before they disband there already completely inactive with a founder who hid in vaca mode after losing his city

DeletedUser

To the original question of this thread...the answer is yes.

This is a WAR GAME. It is not a "who can make the most buddies" game. Geesh. Alliances are supposed to FIGHT one another. Like one of our members said the other day..."NAP? Does that mean we are sleeping with someone now?" Our guys don't even know what the word means. We usually manage to make ONE friend and will most times take that friendship until the end of the game. But we are monogamous when we do. We don't believe in having a "buddy fest".

DeletedUser

To the original question of this thread...the answer is yes.

This is a WAR GAME. It is not a "who can make the most buddies" game. Geesh. Alliances are supposed to FIGHT one another. Like one of our members said the other day..."NAP? Does that mean we are sleeping with someone now?" Our guys don't even know what the word means. We usually manage to make ONE friend and will most times take that friendship until the end of the game. But we are monogamous when we do. We don't believe in having a "buddy fest".

This can't be the same Shewolf you must have learned from your mistakes...... Either you're running a great alliance or you just didn't have someone like me to fight.... But i give it to shewolf she'll fight till she has 0 cities although she goes a bit mad in the process.

all jokes aside nice to see you're doing well shewolf

DeletedUser

And again, go to a noob server that is SLOWER if you can't hang with the "big boys" and LEARN the game. Even those who lose cities to TEE are not on here whining, moaning and groaning incessantly the way you are.

Just saying this is completely inaccurate Slow worlds can be just as difficult as speed three... Ran my type of alliances in both Small elite and aggressive..

The only difference is one goes at a much faster pace

DeletedUser

He needs to go to a slower world with Morale so he can learn. The fast worlds are just that...fast. If you are trying to figure what to do and how to do it, by the time you do, the enemy has 2-3 cities to your one and you are in for a world of hurt. A world with NO MORALE where the bigger players can whip the smaller players unmercifully is not the setting for a new player. They need the protection of a MORALE world since they always grow slower.

DeletedUser

He needs to go to a slower world with Morale so he can learn. The fast worlds are just that...fast. If you are trying to figure what to do and how to do it, by the time you do, the enemy has 2-3 cities to your one and you are in for a world of hurt. A world with NO MORALE where the bigger players can whip the smaller players unmercifully is not the setting for a new player. They need the protection of a MORALE world since they always grow slower.

Tu Shay... But you learn from your mistakes and being rimmed at least i hope you did mwuhahaha:D

DeletedUser

Glad you think you did something taking a city that I had already given over to another alliance member. You just beat them to it. If I had planned on staying there instead of going with my team to our new server, starting over would not have stopped me. Trust me.

DeletedUser

Glad you think you did something taking a city that I had already given over to another alliance member. You just beat them to it. If I had planned on staying there instead of going with my team to our new server, starting over would not have stopped me. Trust me.

STOP lying do i have to log onto myonia and pull up the MM from you telling your alliance to support you or be kicked?? and where you messaged me how you where leaving but deiced to stay after the spy issue... You began to leave after you began to lose your own leaders called you "Crazy" among other things i can't put up on the forums

DeletedUser2281

STOP lying do i have to log onto myonia and pull up the MM from you telling your alliance to support you or be kicked?? and where you messaged me how you where leaving but deiced to stay after the spy issue... You began to leave after you began to lose your own leaders called you "Crazy" among other things i can't put up on the forums

FINALLY. Something interesting! Lol! These forums were beginning to get boring with all the TEE bashing and trash talking. Although, that has been a pretty funny read as well.

DeletedUser

FINALLY. Something interesting! Lol! These forums were beginning to get boring with all the TEE bashing and trash talking. Although, that has been a pretty funny read as well.

I rimmed her and now she's trying to lie about it...

DeletedUser

We stopped at that server while waiting for our new server to open. That server had been open for a LONG time. We were running about three months behind. That was why we were not staying. And we didn't. We turned the reins over...lol. The new leaders had the alliance for about 7 days while I was helping them transition into place, and this clown was attacking my only small city...lol. But as far as I am concerned, you need to take Myonia business to Myonia. Last I checked, this was the Zeta forum.

Back to topic, Ownage is "merging" into TEE it seems. Now THAT is an MRA. It will be interesting to see what happens with the remnants that do not go "over" to TEE. At least they have separated the wheat from the shaft for us.

DeletedUser

3 months behind shewolf you're such a lier it was more like 3 hours behind you were in oceans 54 and 44!!!

DeletedUser2770

You call this interesting....

maybe if you guys did not have 10 pacts you would know what interesting is