If a player joins The Evil Empire with todays massive game imbalance is he a coward?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2861
  • Start date

DeletedUser2714

shewolff said:
Back to topic, Ownage is "merging" into TEE it seems. Now THAT is an MRA. It will be interesting to see what happens with the remnants that do not go "over" to TEE. At least they have separated the wheat from the shaft for us.
no MRA here...and even if it was a MRA, tell me what an MRA full of Highly experienced players can do to lets say...those alliances of experienced members, but only have 30 to 40 members??

DeletedUser

Just stating the facts M.R.A Mass Recruitment alliance... If you have around 100 players or more you're an M.R.A regardless of your success and having highly active good members has nothing to do with it...

P.S i see plenty of players you could give the boot :D

DeletedUser2770

no MRA here...and even if it was a MRA, tell me what an MRA full of Highly experienced players can do to lets say...those alliances of experienced members, but only have 30 to 40 members??

I plan to show you what 30-40 members can do against 127.... You can use this post as a refernence a few weeks from now

DeletedUser2714

ok, i look forward to it...as your little countdown suggests "2 to 0" you are a very elite alliance, no argument there, but in the long run, there is no way you can win with overwhelming numbers like that. it is pretty simple math...

DeletedUser2770

anyone good will get bored in your alliance and leave it, form their own or quit the world....

once your players start to quit and they will you will be forced to take their cities

before you know it avalanche affect will take place....

just sit back and watch you will see

DeletedUser2714

How will we get bored if we are constantly battling you??

DeletedUser2770

you think your whole alliance is battling us

if you did not have so many pacts players would be clustered and actually fighting

hey how many cities did we take from you all again.... sad your 4x our size

DeletedUser2714

i admit it...you have done well...but those are also rim cities...as we have taken the battle to you...not the other way around...no excuses though...

DeletedUser2770

yes how foolish was that....why take a battle to someone in the beginning of the server... your supposed to have the battle be forced because you have nowhere else to go....

As far as rim cities go, you would have lost a lot more if we werent on the rim and the rest of my members were able to send cs ships...

but you will see that in about 2 weeks when we begin to take them cities that your bright minded group colonized...thinking 800 bi and 2k dlu will help you all from keeping them lol

but like they say talk is cheap so lets just wait and see

your fortunate that the server is full of skirts and noobs or TEE would be in big trouble as other alliances would be hitting you as well...

PS- not the kind of skirts I have in my alliance either lol