If a player joins The Evil Empire with todays massive game imbalance is he a coward?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2861
  • Start date

DeletedUser2861

If a player joins The Evil Empire with todays massive game imbalance is he a coward?

Seems we have two types of player in this game, backstabbing, low life, lazy, cowards who want an easy life, and to never have to face defeat unless they are completely useless, and those who tried to make the game work by trying to correct the game imbalance.

Hint: The latter are losing because of impossible odds.. and a fatally flawed game that sucks..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

and again another post from someone who dont care lol

DeletedUser2861

Already handed off my login. The game truly sucks and TEE somehow managed to make it suck worse.
Cya wnker

DeletedUser2654

It doesn't make them a coward. Whining is not going to help make the game better.

DeletedUser

And again, go to a noob server that is SLOWER if you can't hang with the "big boys" and LEARN the game. Even those who lose cities to TEE are not on here whining, moaning and groaning incessantly the way you are.

DeletedUser2568

And again, go to a noob server that is SLOWER if you can't hang with the "big boys" and LEARN the game. Even those who lose cities to TEE are not on here whining, moaning and groaning incessantly the way you are.

What she said!!!!

DeletedUser

And on a side note, Grepolis posts ALL the settings for a new server when it opens. They make available the speed of the server, whether it is conquest or revolt, and whether it has morale or not. So you have the CHOICE as to whether or not you wish to join a server when it starts up. Do not join a server that has no morale. That is where the hardcore players are going to be headed.

DeletedUser

A more true statement could not have been made. I've only spoken or interacted with this person in the game a couple times, but I have come to respect her as much as I do anyone in the game and especially so after this statement!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser2888

the fact is anyone who will whine about some alliance secretly wishes he was in that alliance and about "imbalance" he'd himself would be more than happy to live as no.1 player with massive drop to the next guy bc he is in essence a coward. ...and i didn't even say that as he said himself he gave already up...

if one is only ready to give it a shot when one has started first and has the upper hand one could as well not play at all, it reeks cowardice miles away. i have encountered this type of players and indeed, people, all too much to care but still if it is only worth playing when one is the person with an early start advantage then this game is waaaaayyyy tooooo haaaarrrrddd for ya Kaana. goodbye and good riddance!

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

AMEN Tony, preach

We will be cruel to the Newbie's.

And through our cruelty, they will know who we are.
They will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.
The Newbz won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.

And the Newb will be sickened by us.

And the Newb will talk about us.

And the Newb will fear us.

And when the Newbz closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the crying they have done, it will be with thoughts of us that they are tortured with.

Sound good?

But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors.

When you join my command, you take on debit.

A debit you owe me, personally.

Each and every man under my command owes me 100 newbie cities.

And I want my cities.

And all y'all will get me 1 00 newbz cities taken from 100 dead Newbz.

Or you will die trying!

DeletedUser2770

okayyyyy...

just for sake of being a D-bag the word is debt not debit, that is what my wife uses to use my whole frecking paycheck on her shoes every frecking week lol

DeletedUser2888

too bad pawn shops don't give anything from ladies shoes I bet after some 6 months from purchase they don't ever recall having some of those.. goes with handbags as well, and I mean what's the purpose of having tens of handbags anyway!?

DeletedUser

okayyyyy...

just for sake of being a D-bag the word is debt not debit, that is what my wife uses to use my whole frecking paycheck on her shoes every frecking week lol

They owe me a debit of 100 newbz cities conquered. Starting at 100 and working its way down! Decreasing with every city taken! The Debit is an asumption that they are able to pay.

DeletedUser2654

Hey I bet nobody can conquer me on Zeta. :p It's a good sized city but noone can take not even whole alliances. Any one want t try, there is no tactic that will work on RussBuss Empire. :p

DeletedUser2770

to bad you were not closer I would take you up on your offer

DeletedUser2654

Hey I bet nobody can conquer me on Zeta. :p It's a good sized city but noone can take not even whole alliances. Any one want t try, there is no tactic that will work on RussBuss Empire. :p

TEE couldn't do it with all there members.

DeletedUser2770

TEE, pffff

Quickly turning into an MRA held up by a few strong members is what I see happening....