Ideas and Syria

DeletedUser

Hi, be careful on net this wkend, as Syria may try a cyberattack, fyi, from the DC area in which I live at.

anyway....as a new idea for the mail on the game, how about an automatic address book, that list all members of the alliance. Another page of the address book can be the heads of alliances that u have a pact with. My brain never stops, I wish it would at times. Like now.

a general idea I also had was how about if we had an option to actually SHUT DOWN resource production, like wood, stone, and silver.

the founder of my alliance will be losing his last city soon. He hasn't played in wks. I am the only leader. I do hope the alliance survives and that I can be the default founder. Hope it works this way, put too much effort into resurrecting this alliance from the grave. Big D - I hope u r reading this, need this non-player off our books pls. thx.

your thoughts people?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you kinda have a address book with the mass mail and you can shut down resource production by activating VM but y would u want to shut down resource production plus i doubt Syria will do anything to make Mr Obama even more stressed out

DeletedUser

Hi, yes we have mass mail, but I have to MANUALLY plug in the name in my alliance list. As well as the heads of state. Remember, I lead an alliance, and part of a syndicate.

If one is away for awhile, or has enuf resources, or needs the idle population for making troops, shutting down production would be an option, as in other games, in which I am not allowed to mention, lest I earn yet another infraction! Sorry, do not know what a VM is.

thx for yr input, (as always!)

p.s. I pray u r correct re: Syria

DeletedUser

You can instantly send an mass mail to everyone in your alliance when u go to mm, there is a little blue flag thing, click on that and it automatically adds all of your members' names to the MM. VM stands for Vacation mode, where it is when u activate it, your cities go idle until u come back