Idea

DeletedUser4982

Okay so , these forums are pretty dead I think . Only a few active players log into the forums . So I was thinking if we could make a joint skype chatroom or something , and meet the other players there , have friendly conversations etc .
Any opinions ?

Discuss.

DeletedUser39

You can always try to set up a chatroom like that, but most of the time, it is more of an annoyance than something people look forward to. It's fun for a little while, but after some time you can't be bothered to read everything that's being said, you end up hearing the Skype sound every 3 seconds because people find it easier to split their sentences up in 3 text boxes rather than 1, and the temptation to leave the group increases by the minute.

It's a fun idea for short-term bonding, but I doubt it'll be very effective in the long run

DeletedUser

You can always try to set up a chatroom like that, but most of the time, it is more of an annoyance than something people look forward to. It's fun for a little while, but after some time you can't be bothered to read everything that's being said, you end up hearing the Skype sound every 3 seconds because people find it easier to split their sentences up in 3 text boxes rather than 1, and the temptation to leave the group increases by the minute.

It's a fun idea for short-term bonding, but I doubt it'll be very effective in the long run

this ^... it's annoying as it is with ur own alliance let alone with strangers... i like the quiet

DeletedUser

I already get spammed a lot, so I don't care. If you want to talk to me, my skype name is mikeg631.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind getting to know people on the US servers. I don't know anyone here since I came over from EN. Hit me up if ya'll want to chat. I'm on pretty much all the time. Skype name is mfaynola

DeletedUser

I think that would be fun, although they would have to segregate by age (to avoid legal complications)... I certainly would feel more comfortable Skyping it with my own age group. I don't like surprises lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Agreed, the bubble sound can drive you nuts once it starts going off 50 times a minute.

DeletedUser

Yeah,then next thing u know,your TV remote is in the computer screen.:D