Idea Question

DeletedUser5973

This may be a repeat question but, how long does it take until an idea you post becomes visible? I added a few that seemed to be simple additions but where never posted.

The one I really would like talked about is trading favor. The favor has to go to a city with the same god. The amount could be based off of temple level

DeletedUser298

I dunno where you would be posting these ideas, but to do it click here and create a thread for your idea following the format.

DeletedUser

Ideas posted in the Ideas forum are reviewed by me, some never see the light of day, some are released by me for public view. There is no timetable.

DeletedUser10048

Surely if the idea has some basis to it and is different it should be put up for vote.

I also submitted an idea that never saw the light of day which concerned the game taking gold from players but not producing the stated results.

In the end I submitted a support ticket for it, but not everything needs to be resolved via support tickets.

DeletedUser10267

Yes. Not all threads for ideas get seen by others. I know that once, I requested the addition of a gold mine which could give you 1 gold per day. It never made it.

Kariella

Hoplite
obviously and for good reason some ideas never reach the light of day, even if they are well intended... however, is there a way to view ideas you have submitted that have not been approved... after awhile of being here... sometimes I feel like I get the same idea twice... but don't want to post an old idea... or maybe can refine an idea that was previously not well thought out enough originally to be accepted...