I just laughed my head off! Lol

DeletedUser

Show the rest of the convo? I want to see what they're claiming as a terrorist act and blackmail.

DeletedUser

Completely legal lol...Send him an attack make sure he knows you're serious

DeletedUser

Oh that's all you sent? I was thinking you were a jerk who threatened the kid from the way she was talking. Rim her. That's not a hate crime, it's part of the game, and she obviously is either a noob and don't know the game, or is just faking and doesn't know a thing about homeland security. I used to be a paralegal, and let me tell you, if she thinks she's going to be able to press charges and get you sentenced to jail, she's got another thing coming.

DeletedUser3157

I sent a reply, lets see if we get anymore humor out of this :) yes I will attack her eventually, she is a bit far away.

-Vys

DeletedUser3257

I wish I had the government protecting me, or anyone really. Unfortunately my account is only played by one person, but don't tell me that, he has schizophrenia. What? I do. No, no you don't, don't worry. Ok good, I was worried for a minute that I might be a crazy person.

DeletedUser

I lol'd. People will do the craziest things to avoid being attacked.

DeletedUser3257

Reminded me of this mail I got

Occult40 today at 12:42
I have your city reserved. Do you mind if I take it?
The Gods Hand today at 09:13
I had that city reserved do you mind if I take it?

He hadn't so much as spied on it yet when I took it, and had the stones to ask if he could take it off me.