I Had a VISION

DeletedUser11243

I too have had a Vision!
My goddess Athena is so kind to me. She says that the Noobies will ghost soon because they cannot stand how much they LOVE the Hairy Hotties, and the Hotties will NOT show them their Noobies. It is too much for the Noobies to take. They are getting frustrated.

DeletedUser1189

My master is here. Hello Almighty AD I am so happy you have joined this world and although i have tried very hard to spread the word of your greatness you have many peons who do not believe in your great power. May you strike them down like you have done on many other servers

Steelrain, my master says players such as yourself who try and sell out the alliances and then flee a server like you did in 41 are not allowed to talk in the forums and more importantly should make certain that they hide in the hugging coalitions that will soon be forming to fight against the Almighty AD and his worshipers

Please master forgive these mindless brutes for talking to you as they do not know any better and instruct this server and your humbly worshippers on what it is that makes you happy, Almighty AD

Never played in us41 so let's try again

DeletedUser

My master is never wrong....You will pay for your lies steel

All who oppose the Almighty will ghost

Whitey, Please tell us one server when my Master has ever flopped at all, let alone in a month or are you just talking out of your khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13508

My master is never wrong....You will pay for your lies steel

All who oppose the Almighty will ghost

Whitey, Please tell us one server when my Master has ever flopped at all, let alone in a month or are you just talking out of your khalifa

yep! INSANE!!!!

DeletedUser14656

Pretty sure the forums might break with how much action they are getting today...

DeletedUser11827

All kidding aside, this is just sad. Almost a cry for help.

DeletedUser13508

If everything is being deleted... Please delete this thread to...

DeletedUser11243

Useful threads, the kind that exist on every world forum, like the top 12 is deleted, but THIS CRAP is still here?

DeletedUser

Useful threads, the kind that exist on every world forum, like the top 12 is deleted, but THIS CRAP is still here?

I don't exactly judge threads on substantive basis as long as they are not spam.

The Top 12 was totally off the topic while the topic of this thread is slightly questionable but still quite up-to-date.

Now, lets carry on with the visions.

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
OK so there's that. lol I suggest we have a little contest to see who can rim the AD's first. They are pretty boasty for being at such a vulnerable stage. Almost like they were begging to be rimmed. I do hate it when they beg. LOL

DeletedUser

i like that contest.....

AD is not cheap like others who iissue a contest.... He will trade 10k gold for resources of course to anyone who can rim any AD

good luck