I Had a VISION

DeletedUser

Fellow Grepolians,

The good lord has blessed me with a vision. He says you all have better repent now and pray for a NAP as the Almighty AD is about to descend from his throne and come to Idalium. Start your AD coalitions now before the AD apocalypse is upon you

Humble servant of the ALMIGHTY AD

DeletedUser11733

lol.. this time ad will have his backside handed out to him and ghost as soon as possible.

btw, i dare AD to spawn close to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13508

We should all quit now :( HAHAHAHA:p
Edited: Reason.... This is to funny.

DeletedUser3002

Well the forum will be a lot livelier from now on :pthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12662

I'm worried your condition got worse since you are not attending my private therapy sessions. If you need me to hold your hand again before ghosting add me on skype...

DeletedUser14656

you all should have listened to the pastor... his Visions are true. The almighty AD has come to the server and brought his AD cult with him and you will regret failing to repent.

Your AD coalitions should have already been formed, if not you are too LATE!!!!!! Fear AD

DeletedUser1189

you all should have listened to the pastor... his Visions are true. The almighty AD has come to the server and brought his AD cult with him and you will regret failing to repent.

Your AD coalitions should have already been formed, if not you are too LATE!!!!!! Fear AD

losers

DeletedUser1094

Does this turd seriously create accts just to make posts like this........

DeletedUser13508

MM sent to who knows

IrxybVi.png
HAHA :p

DeletedUser13508

g0gLaKZ.png
hes more annoying than pact requests and recruit invites.

DeletedUser

My master is here. Hello Almighty AD I am so happy you have joined this world and although i have tried very hard to spread the word of your greatness you have many peons who do not believe in your great power. May you strike them down like you have done on many other servers

Steelrain, my master says players such as yourself who try and sell out the alliances and then flee a server like you did in 41 are not allowed to talk in the forums and more importantly should make certain that they hide in the hugging coalitions that will soon be forming to fight against the Almighty AD and his worshipers

Please master forgive these mindless brutes for talking to you as they do not know any better and instruct this server and your humbly worshippers on what it is that makes you happy, Almighty AD

DeletedUser13508

i dont know if this is funny... or sad... Are you reincarnate of James Warren "Jim" Jones or just legit insane? :\

DeletedUser14657

my master is here. Hello almighty ad i am so happy you have joined this world and although i have tried very hard to spread the word of your greatness you have many peons who do not believe in your great power. May you strike them down like you have done on many other servers

steelrain, my master says players such as yourself who try and sell out the alliances and then flee a server like you did in 41 are not allowed to talk in the forums and more importantly should make certain that they hide in the hugging coalitions that will soon be forming to fight against the almighty ad and his worshipers

please master forgive these mindless brutes for talking to you as they do not know any better and instruct this server and your humbly worshippers on what it is that makes you happy, almighty ad

ad says preach it daddy